Coffee

toeblister, Nov 28, 7:46am
Can someone please help me.when a recipe calls for 1/2cup of instant coffee does it mean straight outcoffee or does it mean say 1 teaspoon of instant coffee to half cup of water.In this case I want to make Kahlua however, I have come across this with another recipe.

sarahb5, Nov 28, 7:52am
It means half a cup of coffee made with instant coffee just as you would if you were going to drink it but left black.I usually make mine slightly stronger so for half a cup of water (about half a mug) I would use a heap teaspoon of coffee granules

pheebs1, Nov 28, 7:54am
he he i would love to have tasted the cake made with half a cup of straight coffee
wooh!
it would have knocked your socks off!

toeblister, Nov 28, 7:54am
Many thanks for your answers. :)

susieq9, Nov 28, 7:59am
In my kahlua recipe I use just straight granulated or powdered coffee. Off hand I think my recipe calls for 6tblsp coffee. I only use the water in the recipe to mix it in.

toeblister, Nov 28, 8:41am
susieq9.would you mind sharing your recipe for making kahlua please. So I'm not as thick as I thought myself,now hearing that you use straight coffee when making your kahlua.

vpeuojcmnb, Jul 14, 6:34pm
Miray merhaba Gec bir cevap oldu, kurusa bakma:( Ben bu blogu Turkiye deki arkadaslarimin ve ailelerimizin bizden haberdar olmasi icin yazmaya basladim ama sonra sonra cok eglenceli bir hal aldi:) Uzun zamandir gormedigim arkadaslarim buradan buluyor beni:) Cok seviniyorum Onerim yok aslinda:) Icinden geldigi gibi yaz bence:)

tynb6rgxho, Jul 15, 9:46pm
Thank you so much, the babylounge was amizang. My daughter of 8 months loved it, and so did my husband and I. Sadly, we didn't see it until 12.11. If we had known of it sooner, we would have gone several times. There were so many things for my daughter to experience, and I know she would have discovered more and new ways of seing the items over time. I liked that the items in the babylounge were more an experience than toys

t5smurpkra, Jul 18, 1:06am
Bonnie,I did. Thank you! =)~~~Robots in Trouble,I haven't seen your cute nick around for quite a while. Yeah, stay utpaded. Gonna visit your blog soon! My blogger feed for your updates haven't been loading well.~~~ Kim,Thank you for your lovely words, dear. Ah yes, we would have sat there the whole day too. Well, we sat long enough though. ~~~Winnie,Ah yes! That's the way to savour more food. Dinner was fabulous! Lartisan is a little hole in the wall nook and usually people go there via word of mouth coz of its seedy location. Last check, they have moved but no updates on the location. You have to try this place for really authentic European food when you come over to Singapore. ~~~ Rick,I like to read up and check up on various eateries in my country. After all, eating is one of my hobbies. Oh thank you, I'll let my friends know! They would be flattered.lol on caboose! Yes I think I heard that slang in American comedy sitcoms before.~~~Nic Nic,Thank you dear.~~~Ice Pandora,Thank you and yes, imagine home-made sorbet and ice cream. It's fabulous! I would love to learn how to make them.