Best homemade burger patties recipe plz

tarshlove, Sep 21, 3:31am
I have most ingredients here at home so fire away I'm ready to whip them up for dinner tonight. TYIA

lx4000, Sep 21, 3:35am
onion, carrot, tomato sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger,egg, breadcrumbs and parsley.

davidt4, Sep 21, 4:27am
I just use top quality fresh minced beef, 200 g per person.Pat it gently into shape, salt well and cook over a high heat until medium-rare.Make up burgers with lettuce, caramelised onion and tomato, tasty cheddar, lettuce and beetroot.

charli, Sep 21, 4:33am
Mince , thyme, onion, worchester sauce , tomatoe sauce - carrot if you like it . yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fisher, Sep 21, 5:31am
Burger Patties.The baking powder helps hold their shape
Thaw you minced beef .Break up finely into a bowl.
Dice two med onions and place one in the mince and fry the other in a little oil till near burnt. Add cooked onion to mince.
Now add to the mince ~2 cloves of crushed garlic, splash of soy sauce,. tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2 tsp chopped fresh oregano.1 egg, lightly beaten.1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley. 11/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs. 1 tsp baking powder.
Method:.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.Mix together well using wet hands.Form the mince mixture into round patties about 15mm thick.
Place the patties on the BBQ and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or slow cook in fry pan on stove top using med/high heat until golden brown.
Just leave them. dont prod or turn till ready.Drain on paper towels if needed and serve.
Now them's tasty burger patties.!

rainrain1, Sep 21, 5:45am
Them's sound tasty too fisher!Loads of mince to use up and that's a good start :-)

lynnea1, Sep 22, 5:21am
Hi Fisher.Your burger patties sound great.How much mince would you use for the ingredients you have listed.Thanks

fisher, Sep 22, 5:55am
Depends on how many burgers your making but 450g prime mince will do a "LOT" of patties and best of all.they are magnificent cold the next day out of the fridge. hmmmmmmmm

tarshlove, Sep 22, 6:01am
Used mince, beef stock, onion, tomato sauce and dash of worchester sauce. They come out dam good! My fussy partner(I mean really fussy) who hates mince even had 3 burger with these patties in them!

willman, Sep 22, 9:08am
Mince,pkt dried onion soup mix,mixed together,very quick and easy.