Has anyone made their own peanut butter in a food

Page 2 / 2
elliehen, Sep 10, 12:19pm
If they like peanuts, take them some large blocks of Whittaker's peanut Chocolate too.Only the small peanut slabs appear to be on sale over there.

antoniab, Sep 12, 9:34am
Def the clyde st one - havent been to the other but the clyde st one is awesome!

juliewn, Sep 13, 11:40am
Thanks.we went to the St Andrews one today. they have the peanut butter machine there too. a tub of freshly made peanut butter - using peanuts only - about 400gms - $3,20m plus 50c for the container. good value and delicious.

hezwez, Oct 7, 5:00am
That's good value. We pay nearly $8 for 380gm at Pak N Save. How much is postage/courier!

elliehen, Oct 7, 5:09am
Found this on the website:

"Price includes courier delivery to non-rural addresses within NZ.
Surcharge for Rural Delivery: NZ$4.00"

hezwez, Oct 7, 5:21am
Thanks Ellie, will definitely be getting some then. Can't even look at the remnants of the stuff we used to get.

gr8stuf4me, Oct 7, 8:20pm
Hi There - Her surname is Bishop.Good book.

leogal1, Oct 8, 8:03am
Ohh definitely going to try Pics Peanut Butter - thanks for the tip.

vmax2, Oct 8, 8:27am
You can buy good nut butter from naturefoods.co.nz, I make my own from a recipe in Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon.Soak nuts in salted water for 7-24 hours.Dry in low oven.Process to powder with some salt, add honey or maple syrup, coconut oil and process again.Easy and very yummy.

goodstuff3, Oct 8, 8:39am
Countdown Papamoa now stocks Pics Really Good Peanut Butter.It's about $7.00approx.Other Countdown branches should also be stocking it as a new product release.

leogal1, Oct 11, 1:47am
Just a bought a jar of Pic's Peanut Butter from our local New World (cost $7.29) and is soooo good!

jbsouthland, Oct 11, 1:50am
We don't like it.though my mother raves over the stuff.Give me Sanitarium Extra Crunchy any day.yum

tony473, Oct 11, 2:37am
Yes #17.A lot of Binn Inn's have "make your own"

bedazzledjewels, Oct 11, 2:44am
I only like their salt one - so you have to be careful you check the label - one says No Salt, the other is just a plain label.
Sorry you didn't like it. Some people prefer ones with added sugar.

bininn2009, Oct 11, 7:54am
Hi there are two Bin Inn stores in Hamilton
1) Bin Inn St Andrews - 21 Braid Road, St Andrews
2) Bin Inn Hamilton East - Corner of Grey and Clyde Streets, in the block of shops near Bakers Delight and Westpac Bank. Cheers Bin Inn