Fish Stock, what can you use it in!

corgi731, Aug 20, 1:52am
Just Seafood soups! Just got left over guttered fish (head etc) was going to attempt to make a stock, waste not want not etc. but then i wasn't too sure what i'd use the fish stock for.

rainrain1, Aug 20, 2:12am
gutted not guttered, sorry but i just couldn't help myself.

buzzy110, Aug 20, 2:19am
Risotto. Seafood stirfried vegetables. Different sauces to go over the fish. In fact, anything that your are cooking fish in.

corgi731, Aug 20, 2:30am
Good one, thanks for making me feel stupid

rainrain1, Aug 20, 2:52am
You shouldn't feel stupid! I have been corrected for spelling something wrong on here. I'll bet you don't forget how to spell gutted again

davidt4, Aug 20, 3:08am
Seafood Paella.

indy95, Aug 20, 3:18am
Great to hear about someone else joining the " waste not, want not " school of thought, corgi731. As well as the previous suggestions you could also use your stock as part of the sauce for fish pie. It really helps to strengthen the flavour especially.if you are using a mild- flavoured fish. By the way, please don't feel stupid, just ask as many questions as you like and don't worry about your spelling.

rainrain1, Aug 20, 3:23am
I was a bit mean wasn't I!But that one just hits you in the eye somehow. Sorry #1

buzzy110, Aug 20, 6:20am
Don't worry about it rainrain. I'm sure that the OP is having a good laugh at her mistake and isn't it nice that now she knows that guttering and gutted are two different things. I always appreciate it when someone takes the time to correct my spelling, especially as I'm a cryptic crossword nut and spelling is soooo important.

rainrain1, Aug 20, 6:59am
She's in the corner sobbing.I just know it

corgi731, Aug 21, 1:52am
Just Seafood soups! Just got left over guttered fish (head etc) was going to attempt to make a stock, waste not want not etc. but then i wasn't too sure what i'd use the fish stock for.

rainrain1, Aug 21, 2:12am
gutted not guttered, sorry but i just couldn't help myself.

rainrain1, Aug 21, 2:52am
You shouldn't feel stupid! I have been corrected for spelling something wrong on here. I'll bet you don't forget how to spell gutted again

indy95, Aug 21, 3:18am
Great to hear about someone else joining the " waste not, want not " school of thought, corgi731. As well as the previous suggestions you could also use your stock as part of the sauce for fish pie. It really helps to strengthen the flavour especially.if you are using a mild- flavoured fish. By the way, please don't feel stupid, just ask as many questions as you like and don't worry about your spelling.

rainrain1, Aug 21, 3:23am
I was a bit mean wasn't I!But that one just hits you in the eye somehow. Sorry #1

buzzy110, Aug 21, 6:20am
Don't worry about it rainrain. I'm sure that the OP is having a good laugh at her mistake and isn't it nice that now she knows that guttering and gutted are two different things. I always appreciate it when someone takes the time to correct my spelling, especially as I'm a cryptic crossword nut and spelling is soooo important.

rainrain1, Aug 21, 6:59am
She's in the corner sobbing.I just know it