National Roast Day

staed_41, Aug 7, 5:11am
What's for dinner at your place! We're having a rolled roast beef with roasted potatoe's, kumara, pumpkin and yams and brocolli and cauli flower as well. Dont forget the roast meat gravy!

lizab, Aug 7, 5:15am
I didn't know it was national roast day! There's leftover sweet and sour pork casserole for hubby and poached eggs on toast for me and 13yr old! I'll do a roast during the week :)

nfh1, Aug 7, 5:54am
Roast Pork here - and I did not even know there was a National Roast Day!

raewyn64, Aug 7, 6:56am
roast leg of lamb here

ffloss, Aug 7, 7:08am
Roast lamb,spuds,pumpkin,parsnip and carrots,brussel sprouts , peas and beans. Yummmmmmm

kuaka, Aug 7, 7:31am
roast chicken, roast spuds, roast onions, roast pumpkin, silverbeet and gravy.I knew it was national roast day, but I did it 'cos the chicken was on special yesterday at countdown, and we normally have a roast on a Saturday or Sunday.

dorothy_vdh, Aug 7, 8:02am
we had both roast pork and chicken as not everyone likes pork.with roast potatoes,kumara,parsnip,pumpki-
n,yams,green beans broccoli and gravy

vixx11, Aug 7, 8:32am
ditto here! I got 2 size 16 stuffed chickens for $10 . we always have a Sunday Roast, lasts us almost all week

kuaka, Aug 7, 10:39am
vixx11 - where did you buy 2 chickens for $10!The one I bought at Countdown was supposed to be a size 16 and was $9.95 but it was more like an overgrown sparrow or a very anorexic chicken, hardly any meat on it at all.

chooky, Aug 7, 11:18am
We had cheese on toast.

rainrain1, Aug 7, 8:31pm
lol.I had a toastie pie

norse_westie, Aug 7, 9:17pm
We had Thai.

cgvl, Aug 7, 10:25pm
hmm bacon and egg pie here. Didn't realise was roast day but even so I couldn't have afforded one this week.

lythande1, Aug 8, 2:09am
Pak N Save.