Food Truck program chicken like KFC but baked not

Page 2 / 2
rema, Aug 5, 9:32pm
Can this recipe be done using ordinary flour rather than the potatoe flour! as we don't have a Bin Inn close

lindylambchops1, Aug 6, 12:44am
oh yum thanks have printed it off!

motorbo, Aug 6, 1:42am
ive got the recipe, anyone tried it yet!

janny3, Aug 6, 2:26am

anne1955, Aug 6, 6:41am
You should be able to find it in a large supermarket like a NW in the speciality foods section or chinese food shop.won't be next to 'normal' flour maybe there gluten free section.There is some amazing flour's out there that do totally different things from what we do with 'normal' flour pea flour is another as is rice flour, japanese bread crumbs another nice odd one as well so different from 'normal', whish I could make them.

rema, Aug 6, 8:57pm
Thanks anne1955 - will have a look next time I am at New World

rema, Aug 6, 9:32pm
Can this recipe be done using ordinary flour rather than the potatoe flour! as we don't have a Bin Inn close

princess4, Aug 7, 6:09am
I just used cornflour. Worked well.Nice and Crunchy.Cheers

anne1955, Aug 7, 6:41am
You should be able to find it in a large supermarket like a NW in the speciality foods section or chinese food shop.won't be next to 'normal' flour maybe there gluten free section.There is some amazing flour's out there that do totally different things from what we do with 'normal' flour pea flour is another as is rice flour, japanese bread crumbs another nice odd one as well so different from 'normal', whish I could make them.

cs, Dec 7, 5:47am
I tried cooking the recipe today. I think I made 2 errors. Firstly, need to dust off all the excess flour once dipped in it & Secondly, need to cook for 20 mins each side at 175C not recommended 165C. The end product was nice but hopefully it will be much better once I eliminate my errors.

guest, Jan 11, 6:03am
It's about time sooneme wrote about this.

guest, Jan 13, 12:52pm
Daisy> ??blogspot?????error??????comment ????post:Daisy: Thanks Meling Lam for sharing your exiecpenre. So did you just call an ordinary taxi from the street? If so, how close to the expo site entrance did the taxi drop you off? How far you needed to walk to the entrance after the taxi? Sorry for asking specific questions as I will bring my 2 small kids there, therefore I really prefer taking taxi to the nearest entrance but am afraid that we need to walk very long since heard that expo taxi may not be easy to call one.thanks again. Daisy> as I remember they got a number to call those taxi, refer to news: "??????????????? ??????????? 96822 ?????? ???????? ????????????? " And if you ever worry about getting a taxi, you can take an ordinary taxi and go to ?????? (or of coz you can go to that station by subway too), go to take the ?????? then you can get off the ?????? at the 3rd station, then you will find yourself in the middle of the park, near European plaza.

guest, Jan 14, 7:47pm
This is just the pecfert answer for all forum members