I have about 100 passionfruit what to do with them

Page 2 / 2
marree, Jul 31, 8:51am
Thanks so much pam.delilah - do you think I could try the easy 'passionfruit' recipe using kiwifruit (if I stuff up then then I won't be too worried as not too much ingredients).if so, would quantity be 6 kiwifruit!

kinna54, Jul 31, 8:58am
OMG send them here please! I went to buy some to decorate a pavlova. They were $25 a kilo.!!Pickles I had the same with my vine last year, and then after fruiting it just died! They say they only last around 7yrs? which would have been about right I suppose. I have a new vine in, but it is only a baby, guess it will take a season or so to establish.There are some awesome suggestions posted here 1jack, I hope you can get lots of usage from your stock.

sailor13, Jul 31, 11:03am
strain the juice then put in bottle of vodka leave couple weeks then sip

lythande1, Jul 31, 8:43pm
Or sell them at the gate. I'll buy them.

pam.delilah, Jul 31, 9:37pm
it should work,try it and let us know if it work,

pickles7, Jul 31, 11:23pm
Did they have any pulp! . My passionfruit had heaps of nice fruit then fruited two more very late fruit. But there was nothing inside those, at all. I get very precious with my pulp, I usually have lots over at the next fruiting. I am trying to eke it out to last this season, decided not to hold back.

pickles7, Jul 31, 11:49pm
Yes, the vines just die, for no reason. I had two vines, one was good the other was very poor. bought from the same place, probably from the same seed supply. Two very different plants. I have moved now so will not know how the vines do this next year.

kinna54, Aug 1, 8:58am
OMG send them here please! I went to buy some to decorate a pavlova. They were $25 a kilo.!Pickles I had the same with my vine last year, and then after fruiting it just died! They say they only last around 7yrs! which would have been about right I suppose. I have a new vine in, but it is only a baby, guess it will take a season or so to establish.There are some awesome suggestions posted here 1jack, I hope you can get lots of usage from your stock.