White chocolate and passionfruit fudge recipe

svx1, Feb 27, 3:37am
Hi has anyone got this recipe it was on TM ages ago and I thought I I had copied ut alas NO so would really appreciate it (I have checked the web but no good) thanks

wildflower, Feb 27, 3:43am
Never heard of it but it sounds fantastic.Anyone??

jessie981, Feb 27, 4:01am
Checked Google everything but Fudge

svx1, Feb 27, 5:22am
Apparently is just devine i rememeber seeing it last year and they were saying it was yummy!!

245sam, Feb 27, 8:33am
svx1, could it be that you saw the following on Trademe Cooks?

"classic American
3 cups(500 gms) semi-sweet or milk choc chips 1 can sweetened condensed milk Melt over Low heat. Add dash of salt 1/2 to 1 cup nuts (Optional) 1 1/2 tsp vanilla. Spread into wax paper lined 9 inch pan. Chill 2 hours. Cut into 1 inch pieces. This is my fav. Make previous posted recipe. Then add 2 TLBS butter and fold in 2 cups miniture marshmallows. Put in pan and chill. Makes nice gifts too. Cheers, posted by threecheers

TOP TIP Just thinking.. wonder how it would be if white chocolate was used, then passionfruit pulp folded through before putting into the pan - for delicious white chocolate and passionfruit fudge.. Sound good?? I've tried white chocolate passionfruit fudge before.. it was truly delicious.. sweet with a tangyness.. I have a feeling your recipe would be good to make this.. Cheers.. posted by juliewn":-))

svx1, Feb 28, 6:11am
Hi 245am hanks for the recipeit was different to that I think it had yoghurt in it and no butter i think.....

245sam, Feb 28, 6:47am
svx1, I've had a look through my recipe files and wonder if the recipe you recall is an adaptation of this one from 2005, which is thanks to TM's bess6.....

PASSIONFRUIT FUDGE
2 cups sugar
1 tbsp butter
½ cup yoghurt
3 tbsp passionfruit concentrate
2 tbsp coconut cream

Place the sugar, butter, and yoghurt into a heavy-based saucepan.Stir over a low heat until the sugar is dissolved.Bring to the boil.Boil without stirring until 115°C or soft ball stage is reached. Remove from the heat and leave for 4-5 minutes.Add the passionfruit and coconut and beat until the mixture is thick and creamy.While still warm but firm, cut into squares.Leave until completely set before removing from the tin.

I realise that there is no white chocolate in the recipe hence my reason for wondering if the recipe you recall is an adaptation of the above one.:-))