Schnitzel von crumb

Page 2 / 2
evorotorua, Jul 27, 4:40am
big loves to schnitzel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

calista, Jul 27, 5:49am
Elliehen that made me feel sick.I know it's a cultural thing but I would as soo consider cooked person as cooked cat.

elliehen, Jul 27, 6:26am
Yes, I feel ill too, but the article made a point about hypocrisy.I read posts here from people who eat pet lambs, pigs and goats and say they feel fine about it.

kinna54, Jul 27, 10:17am
like others I make my own crumbs, as I find packaged products a bit too fine for my liking, I prefer a slightly coarser crumb. I still do the flour thing, as I season the flour coating with herbs, salt and pepper, then dip in the eggand crumbs. I always flour and chill, at least 10 mins, (depending upon how much time I have,) as colder meat always crumbs better,before doing the egg and adding the crumbs, especially for beef, although for some reason pork schnitzel seems to coat easier! and I always coat and crumb and refrigerate at least an hour prior to cooking, prevents the coating falling off. I do this when crumbing chicken as well.
Hairy McLary going home with all of his bone.

elliehen, Jul 27, 11:03am
And Scarface Claw sent them all packing. but the tough Tom could be quivering in his cat bed if he gets wind of this item:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/international/5337677/Where-cat-sits-happily-on-the-menu

buzzy110, Jul 27, 11:41am
Mmm. I've never thought to chill my meat before cooking. I'm from the school of thought that meat is best brought to room temperature before cooking begins. But I'll certainly try it next time I do crumbed schnitzel. It would be brilliant if I have guests (only time I'd do it really). Means I can have it all ready to go.

jag5, Jul 27, 7:39pm
and Parmesan added to the crumbs.wonderful.and-
cook in a mixture of butter and oil.really crunchy.

elliehen, Jul 27, 11:40pm
.with a very low tum!

calista, Jul 28, 5:49am
Elliehen that made me feel sick.I know it's a cultural thing but I would as soo consider cooked person as cooked cat.