Stick Blender

klc1, Jun 19, 10:27am
Am thinking of buying a stick blender, but don't want one that has loads of assessories as I have a food processor as well.Any suggestions? please.

elliehen, Jun 19, 10:50am
I've got a Braun - solid, dependable, easy-clean...use it all the time.

cookessentials, Jun 19, 7:18pm
Bamix are one of the best. I am awaiting the KitchenAid ones due in July.

cap, Jun 19, 8:22pm
I second the Braun.Between that and my Magic Bullet I rarely use my food processor (I'm too lazy to lift it and wash it lol!).

marywea, Jun 19, 8:38pm
I find them great for soup but what else do people use them for?

ruby19, Jun 19, 9:40pm
Mine is a moulinex, about 15 years old, and still going strong.It came with beatersand a blender attachments.So i mostly use mine for soups, but hubby uses it for whipping up pancakes,or batters.

purplegoanna, Jun 19, 10:35pm
i got a sheffield of here...so good i went back and brought the shefield toaster & kettle...

donnabeth, Jun 19, 11:19pm
Braun here too. It has a whisk attachment and small 'magic bullet' type processor.For the last 5 years I've hardly used my cake mixer for small mixes. It's quick and easy to assemble and clean.

klc1, Jun 20, 1:07am
I have heard Bamix are very good, but where in CHCH would you be able to get one?

cookessentials, Jun 20, 1:58am
Not sure if TFE will have them. They are re-opening. I shall have to check my email to see where it is that they are opening. Had the opportunity to stock them last year ( through Australia) so will look into them again when we go to the Melbourne gift fair in August.

rover48, Jun 20, 2:27am
Braun one is great and makes excellent "Smoothies" use it all the time.

lindylambchops1, Jun 20, 3:22am
I use the Braun too.Excellent, can highly recommend it!

klc1, Jun 20, 10:27am
Am thinking of buying a stick blender, but don't want one that has loads of assessories as I have a food processor as well.Any suggestions! please.

elliehen, Jun 20, 10:50am
I've got a Braun - solid, dependable, easy-clean.use it all the time.

cap, Jun 20, 8:22pm
I second the Braun.Between that and my Magic Bullet I rarely use my food processor (I'm too lazy to lift it and wash it lol!).

marywea, Jun 20, 8:38pm
I find them great for soup but what else do people use them for!

purplegoanna, Jun 20, 10:35pm
i got a sheffield of here.so good i went back and brought the shefield toaster & kettle.

donnabeth, Jun 20, 11:19pm
Braun here too. It has a whisk attachment and small 'magic bullet' type processor.For the last 5 years I've hardly used my cake mixer for small mixes. It's quick and easy to assemble and clean.

klc1, Jun 21, 1:07am
I have heard Bamix are very good, but where in CHCH would you be able to get one!