Our local Dairy, is a health hazard???

Page 2 / 2
pickles7, Jun 9, 8:28pm
We would not have worn one glove back in our day. Filled pies by hand, that is how it was. Mind you once you started, you did not go off on any other job. The bugs are getting smarter, sick people should not be aloud to mingle with the public. I came across a woman clutching her tummy on Monday, she was in excruciating pain. I was just thinking , hope she has not just returned from a holiday with,,,, E Coli. I did suggest she went straight home, no one else wants her bugs! I was told I was a bit harsh. SORRY. I know kids get sent home smartly, these days if they so much as sniff almost. Hard on solo parents, having to take yet another day off work.

pickles7, Jun 9, 8:35pm
kob .I reported a shop for filling up the pie warmer the night before and having a timer on to turn the warmer on at 5 am. I saw it through the window. Summer time, the heat generated in shops from the fridge motors is way high. Our shop felt like the inside of an oven in the morning. I had visited and asked them to consider another way, prior to getting the health Dept involved.

kuaka, Jun 9, 8:54pm
And I recall as a kid, one of the girls in my class was the daughter of one of the local bakers.We used to go to the bakery after school and would be given a bag of cakes which hadn't sold, cream doughnuts, etc.I was horrified, as were my parents, when we read in the local paper that the bakery had been closed by the health department because they were storing the cream alongside the toilet.

pericles, Jun 9, 9:03pm
pickles, did you see the rating for that diary!
A dairy that I used to use, morning paper only, had a D rating, the floor was covered in crap, it was gross