TV health guru vs. Nigella

deflatedpumpkin, Nov 8, 11:49am
http://izismile.com/2011/10/31/greetings_to_vegetarians_24_pics.html
scroll down thru the photos.

thumbs up for yummy food!

sumstyle, Nov 8, 6:21pm
Nigella Lawson smokes!That's disappointing.

rubyjane11, Nov 8, 6:34pm
obviously one has had a lot of 'assistance' with her skin!

falcon-hell, Nov 8, 6:53pm
isn't she beautiful though.

lilyfield, Nov 8, 8:37pm
genes

buzzy110, Nov 8, 8:38pm
Nigella is always beautiful but to be fair to the other, she has obviously never been a beauty and really, that picture at #11 looks like it has been photoshopped to make her look like a hag.

But if you compare the two, I know who I'd rather look like even with the rounded hips, thighs and stomach. She looks much more womanly and desirable than the fat free version of womanhood.

mattdylan, Nov 8, 9:01pm
I love Nigella, she is real - she looks like Kate Winslet too I rekon

elliehen, Nov 8, 9:18pm
On the same page it advertises:
"Looking for really hot pictures! Spicy and sexy pics of girls, freaks and other wtf content"

You judge a webpage by the company it keeps ;)

beaker59, Nov 8, 9:40pm
Male opinion Nigella mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-

other one mmmmmm maybe

:)

problem with comparison of those two is we know that Nigellas personality matches her body type and that she has a very warm nature the other one we have (or at least I have) no idea what shes actually like as a person so we are comparing a real person with a photograph.

accroul, Nov 9, 12:24am
My DH watches Nigella voluntarily & comments about her demenour. The other bird, without a doubt, he'd say 'why the F@@@ are we watching this!'

deflatedpumpkin, Nov 9, 3:31am
oooh no! sorry about that, i got sent the nigella vs. hag thing in an email, searched to find it, i shoulda scrolled down! my apologies!

and yep, nigella does look like kate winslet. before kate got all hollywood

deflatedpumpkin, Nov 9, 3:32am
your DH would love the youtube clip of nigella talking dirty ;) she's so saucy!

buzzy110, Nov 9, 3:37am
Yep. My DH's reaction exactly but no amount of Goddess Nigella will get him to watch a cooking programme. He reckons one fantastic cook in the house is enough for him.

eastie3, Nov 9, 5:18am
Perhaps we have the same husbandaccroul !

motorbo, Nov 9, 6:02am
i saw pics of nigella this year and she is looking alot bigger and not as gorgeous but hey .she still has something

beaker59, Nov 9, 8:00pm
Male perspective again. size has nothing to do with it believe me.

deflatedpumpkin, Nov 9, 11:50pm
LOL yes!

buzzy110, Nov 10, 4:20am
I agree beaker. Why the 'sizist' criticism! If all one can find to criticise her on is her expanding size, then it is best not to criticise at all. Nigella is beautiful, at whatever size she is because she exudes warmth and freshness,is always beautifully groomed and wears wonderful clothes.

The other lady is something of an unknown quantity but she looks rather nice in a pair of shorts and I bet she looks fantastic from behind. Also some of the meals she cooks look quite appetising.

motorbo, Nov 10, 11:31pm
any chance to have another go at me. how many times this year!100! leave me alone .i hardly post on here yet you find me just to have another go.F OFF

elliehen, Nov 16, 2:59am