lilyfield, May 9, 3:33am
steamed pudding and custard

cottagerose, May 9, 3:52am
x1
A large custard square

lala2, May 9, 3:53am
self saucing pudding

ohhlaladevil, May 9, 4:16am
maltesser cheesecake, malt crust, tub of cream cheese, 2 cups of whipped cream and 2T icing sugar,
Crush the Malteasers
whip the cream cheese, add icing sugar, fold in cream and put on the base, leave to set for a hour or 2

Double or triple the recipe for bigger portions, this is light and creamy and super simple :)

caro25, May 10, 4:27am
apple shortcake and ice cream and fresh cream

buzzy110, May 10, 5:27am
Perfect suggestion.

duckmoon, May 10, 5:42am
sometimes it is easy to do three desserts for eight people each...

Banoffee Pie
Pavolva
Nigella's Chocolate Cherry Trifle (which does triple well, if you just want one dessert)

rainrain1, May 10, 5:57am
got my vote, or a fruit sponge.....nice and easy

jenner4, May 10, 6:41am
Apple crumble made in tin foil roasting dishes , custard and cream and ice cream and if you do have ice cream roll the balls the day before and place in a tin foil dish , cover ,freeze and leave there till you serve up , you can whip cream and put in a pipping bag and pipe out nests onto a tray and place in the freezer as well but give them a hour in the freezer before you cover them

lindylambchops1, May 10, 7:40am
Have 'copy & paste' that one!Sounds divine!Thanks.

rarogal, May 11, 3:50am
I tripled the Edmonds, self-saucing choc pudding - great for a crowd. Or ambrosia - always goes a long way.

muppet65, May 11, 4:22am
my famous chocolate trifle, served in a nice glass bowl.....chocolate sponge, homemade chocolate mousse (its easy), canned raspberrries or similar and juice and baileys with lashings of cream

djpablonz, May 11, 4:25am
Fruit Cobbler, Custard and french vanilla ice cream

badams1, May 11, 4:25am
muppett, recipe pls thankyou

deus701, May 11, 4:29am
I would just make panna cotta.

It is just some cream and milk set with gelatine. Would take less than 20mins to make, and just leave it to set in the fridge. Before serving, just spoon some sauce on top.

muppet65, May 11, 4:32am
I just layer everything...(I'll track down the mousse recipe for you)I break up the sponge (just a bought one from the supermarket if you wish)In between the layers I place mousse, cream, berries some juice and sprinkle baileys about.On top just mousse and cream..Its always a winner, so many people have stolen this recipe from me its so good.

muppet65, May 11, 4:43am
Jamie Oliver Chocolate Mousse
250 g dark chocolate
300 ml double cream
3 eggs 3 1/2
Tbsp sugar (50 ml)
1-2 Tbsp flavoring - you can use your favorite liquor (this works well with whiskey or rum, or Kahlua, Amaretto or Frangelico) or coffee. Or nothing.

Melt the chocolate in a waterbath or in the microwave. Let it cool down a little bit. Beat the eggs with the sugar until you have a very pale yellow fluff. Beat the cream until it holds soft peaks. Add the chocolate and the flavoring to the eggs, stir well to combine. Gently fold in the cream. Spoon into glasses or ramekins and place in the fridge for at least four hours.

badams1, May 11, 4:45am
muppett, thankyou so much.x

muppet65, May 11, 4:47am
your very welcome

shazzie10, May 11, 4:54am
I "hate" these threads... am always drooooooolllllllllliiiiiiiiiii-
iinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg-
gg!

duckmoon, May 11, 5:42am
sometimes it is easy to do three desserts for eight people each.

Banoffee Pie
Pavolva
Nigella's Chocolate Cherry Trifle (which does triple well, if you just want one dessert)

rainrain1, May 11, 5:57am
got my vote, or a fruit sponge.nice and easy

lindylambchops1, May 11, 7:40am
Have 'copy & paste' that one!Sounds divine!Thanks.

muppet65, May 12, 4:22am
my famous chocolate trifle, served in a nice glass bowl.chocolate sponge, homemade chocolate mousse (its easy), canned raspberrries or similar and juice and baileys with lashings of cream