Easy desserts

elektrotrashx, May 22, 5:50am
got any ideas to serve one or two people , was thinking choc self saucing pudding but every recipe i find seems to serve 4 people or more

jills3, May 22, 6:09am
if recipe serves 4, then halve receipe for 2 people,or better still make it to serve 4 and you get pudding again tommorrow night.

lindylambchops1, May 22, 6:39am
We just had stuffed micro'd stuffed apples served with custard.Used dried apricots, prunes & cranberries to stuff them with once cored out.Sprinkle with brown sugar & a dash of real vanilla essence, add a little water & micro'd on stewed fruit setting, approx 5 - 7 mins on High.They were delicious!

jed, May 23, 2:33am
Check out the 'Chocolate Pudding in a Mug' recipe.Huge portion for one or you could share between two.

jed, May 23, 2:35am
Here you go, found the recipe for you.:-)

CHOCOLATE PUDDING IN A CUP - Ingredients: 4 Tablespoons SR flour, 4 Tablespoons sugar, 2 Tablespoons cocoa, 1 Egg, 3 Tablespoons milk, 3 Tablespoons oil, 1 Mug, Mix flour, sugar and cocoa: Spoon in 1 egg. Pour in milk and oil, and mix well. Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power. (1000watt) Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug. Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy with cream jam or yoghurt yum!

kennymac (546 )7:47 am, Mon 16 May #6

lindylambchops1, May 23, 6:39am
We just had stuffed micro'd stuffed apples served with custard.Used dried apricots, prunes & cranberries to stuff them with once cored out.Sprinkle with brown sugar & a dash of real vanilla essence, add a little water & micro'd on stewed fruit setting, approx 5 - 7 mins on High.They were delicious!

rarogal, May 23, 9:27am
It's delicious. Had my nephews staying over and one night I decided we wouldnt have dessert.You would think their throats had been cut!!So i quickly made this recipe and they were over the moon, my sister was speechless as it appeared from 'nowhere' in no time at all!!One large mug was enough for 2 people.

jed, May 24, 2:33am
Check out the 'Chocolate Pudding in a Mug' recipe.Huge portion for one or you could share between two.

elektrotrashx, May 24, 8:27am
cheers , will try the chocolate cake now , apples also sound really good :)

rarogal, May 24, 9:27am
It's delicious. Had my nephews staying over and one night I decided we wouldnt have dessert.You would think their throats had been cut!So i quickly made this recipe and they were over the moon, my sister was speechless as it appeared from 'nowhere' in no time at all!One large mug was enough for 2 people.

pickles7, May 25, 6:36am
I make this do two of us, it is very rich. I only cook it for 1 minute.