Chop Suey Patties?

crash_designs, Apr 17, 12:00am
Hi guys, Does anyone have a recipe for these patties like you get in a fish and chip shop? I assume its just chop suey in a batter but I can't really find a recipe. Thanks in advance

darkestangel1, Apr 15, 3:56am
If you can help here - I would be grateful - thanks.

korbo, Apr 15, 4:25am
never heard or seen them, can you explain a bit more about them.

destiny21, Apr 15, 4:30am
x2
I would love to know as well! They are just a batter with veges (peas, corn, onion, carrot, and cabbage) inside and they are my fave! You can buy them at the frozen direct shop in Dunedin too. Oh, they are a South Island thing too - never seen them in the North Island.

korbo, Apr 15, 4:32am
I have a packet of frozen **bubble & Squeak** patties, wonder if that is what you mean.they have all vegys in them.

destiny21, Apr 15, 4:37am
No, a bit different and a lot yummier!

korbo, Apr 15, 4:43am
if they are only a sth island food, will check them out next time I am down there. can you buy them at a supermarket

destiny21, Apr 15, 8:32pm
no, just at a fish and chip shop or maybe some frozen goods shop would have some

crash_designs, Apr 17, 12:00am
Hi guys, Does anyone have a recipe for these patties like you get in a fish and chip shop! I assume its just chop suey in a batter but I can't really find a recipe. Thanks in advance

moore., May 2, 2:48am
the only place ive found chop suey patties are in South Seas , in South Dunedin!everytime i go down there i go there.Is there anywhere in Hamilton that sells them!

mwood, May 2, 3:38am
Oh dear ! - They sound like recycled Restaurant leftovers LOL