Top 3 Specialty Food Stores in Tauranga Area???

smileeah, Apr 15, 4:26am
Hello. I have been asked to visit a few specialty food stores in Tauranga to introduce them to a new product they may like to stock. I have The Good Food Company in the Mount on my list but I am interested in which other stores are recommended from people here as being the most popular. Thanks in advance.

nzl99, Apr 15, 4:54am
That place attached to the Culinary Council in GatePa... for the life of me the name is not comming to mind...

ant_sonja, Apr 15, 5:00am
There's Bel Mondo on St. Johns street and yes the place next to culinary council but can't think of the name either..

motorbo, Apr 15, 5:08am
gourmet trader

nzl99, Apr 15, 5:11am
Ohhhhh how could I forget Bel Mondo!LOVE that place... and have always had incredibly good service there.

nzl99, Apr 15, 5:11am
hehehe Thank you!

ant_sonja, Apr 15, 5:49am
Yes I agree - fab service as well as a great selection of yummy foods :-)

smileeah, Apr 15, 6:35am
Thanks guys. Very helpful!

dilligaf_dah, Apr 15, 6:39am
Gouda Cheese shop

raewyn64, Apr 15, 6:54am
Gourmet Trader is in 2 locations now - they are also at the Mount

emmapear, Apr 16, 11:07am
what about that deli on devonport rd...forget the name now...

suzanna, Apr 16, 6:17pm
Are you not familiar with the rules of trademe?????

nzl99, Apr 16, 9:08pm
Oh is that the new one on Cameron Rd?*drools*Man... I have got to stay away from that place... I LOVE cheese.

smileeah, Apr 17, 2:54am
Umm what are you talking about??? I'm not going to be selling anything, just doing a favour for a family member.

smileeah, Apr 17, 2:58am
Thanks for the help people. Not sure why I put top 3 in the title as I will probably need to vist about 4 or 5. I thought Bel Mondo was just Italian food, no? I'll check that out.
Thanks again.