*500 feedbacks, oh oh oh, I get a free tee shirt!*

herika, Apr 14, 3:43am
Cool, I get a Trade Me tee shirt! What a nice thing for them to do, thanks Trade Me!

kuaka, Apr 14, 4:06am
well unless you are the size of a house, don't ask for "large".Big enough to sleep the whole family in!

cookessentials, Apr 14, 4:33am
I never got a free Tshirt when I hit 500, I got a certificate though for 1000 100% feedbacks though LOL

wizard10, Apr 14, 4:52am
three threads? General, trademe discussion and recipes?Really?**waits for graphic and repetitive threads on how the fabric is affecting Herikas bowels**

elliehen, Apr 14, 7:05am
two almost identical posts?Really?From General:

*objects in the nicest possible way to repetitive posts from wizard10 objecting to happy T-shirt feelings*

nfh1, Apr 14, 7:12am
Congratulations - you have fabulous FB.

elliehen, Apr 14, 7:28am
Thanks nfh1 :)

vintagekitty, Apr 14, 8:17am
Someone had a big bowl of bitchy for breakfast this morning

well done Herika, I sold mine on here!

uli, Apr 14, 8:33am
Haha - I got a lovely 500 Tshirt!

vintagekitty, Apr 14, 8:37am
you know, I would never be seen dead in one, and I have yet to see someone wearing one.

charlieb2, Apr 14, 10:52am
a couple of years ago, I was spotting one regularly around my neighbourhood.. and wondering if it belonged to some outrageous MB'er that looked nothing like their real life persona

nfh1, Apr 14, 11:26am
What colour are they?Do you get a choice?I think I should get one in 2015!

kuaka, Apr 14, 11:40am
I seem to recall there was at least a choice of navy or red, possibly white too but I can't be sure of that.It's a long time since I got mine.I foolishly ordered large thinking that if they are made in China they might be a bit skimpy, and I'm not big but am rather well endowed iykwim.If I put on about another 15 kg it might fit!

elliehen, Apr 14, 11:44am
I sent mine overseas as a gift so it could make a fashion statement in a far-off place where Kev the Kiwi might be a novelty :)

nfh1, Apr 14, 11:45am
Cheers kuaka, something to look forward to!

nfh1, Apr 14, 11:45am
It is probably for sale on ebay!

hezwez, Apr 15, 12:28am
I wore mine in Switzerland last year and wondered why some enthusiastic travellers inside a paused train carriage were shouting excitedly & pointing. As it gained speed I realised they were fellow Kiwis. I LOVE mine!

elliehen, Apr 15, 12:54am
Are you sure it wasn't because you were an exotic femme fatale??

spudsareevil, Apr 15, 1:08am
I have seen only 1 person waring one and I can tell you he suited it well . he was " ALL CLASS" ..............................-
..............................-
...NOT........................-
.... just like the T shirt.........................-

herika, Apr 15, 4:29am
I was contemplating ordering a Large, but said a little prayer, and felt I should order a Medium.So glad now that I prayed and didnt order the Large, I want a tee shirt not a dress! lolI think its good to get something - thank you Trade Me.

herika, Apr 27, 11:10pm
Wonders how long it will take to get here...................

herika, May 10, 7:59am
My tee shirt arrived today, and its a great fit! Thanks Trade Me :)

nfh1, May 10, 8:04am
Do you get a choice of colour?

I am planning ahead, should get mine about 2017.

jody23, May 10, 8:14am
i should be getting one very soon, am waiting on feedback from 2 people, wish they would hurry up!!