Free Philadelphia recipe book values @ $44.99 just

jessie981, Jul 8, 5:10am
buy any 3 products of theirs.
Fabulous recipies

holly-rocks, Jul 8, 5:25am
It does have fab recipes ~ it reminds me of a Donna Hay lay out. :)

ucanchoose, Jul 8, 5:34am
Doing that there now?I wondered where all the cookbooks went!

holly-rocks, Jul 8, 5:45am
At Countdown. I got my copy a couple of weeks ago.

245sam, Jul 8, 6:03am
Me too - during the weekend.There were only a few copies left on the promo stand and the following week there was no sign of any books or the promo stand so it was a popular promo.
I have to agree that there sure are a lot of fabulous looking recipes that I look forward to trying.:-))

jessie981, Jul 8, 6:09am
Few left at Eastgate early arvo.
Your fav recipe is?
One I'd like is Coffee Liquer Cheesecake

ucanchoose, Jul 8, 7:41am
I work for Kraft - Australia.We had the promo here before Easter, but all the leftovers got shipped out one day that I wasn't at work.Now I know where they all went

jessie981, Jul 8, 8:22am
Just had Creamy Chicken & Thyme Penne. Yum.
u.c.c tell them we luff them in NZ!

245sam, Jul 8, 10:03am
jessie981, that cheesecake does look nice but it's very like this one that I've made lots of times.....

CREAMY COFFEE PIE
Crust:
¾ packet wholemeal or malt / maltmeal biscuits, crushed
85g (3oz) butter, melted

Mix the butter and the biscuit crumbs together well, then press the mixture into a 23cm (9”) pie plate and refrigerate.

Filling:
1 tbsp gelatine
2 tbsp water
2 eggs, separated
½ cup sugar
1 cup milk
2 tsp instant coffee
½ cup (125g) cream cheese

Add the gelatine to the water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
In a double boiler or basin mix the egg yolks, half of the sugar and the milk. Stir over hot water until the custard coats the back of spoon, then add the coffee and the gelatine and stir until dissolved. Cool.
Beat the cream cheese until soft, then gradually add the cooled custard.
Beat the egg whites and the remaining sugar until stiff, then fold the meringue-like mixture into the setting custard mixture. Pour the filling mixture into the biscuit crust and set it in the refrigerator. Decorate with whipped cream and kiwifruit or strawberries.
Serves: 4-6
Note: This cheesecake freezes well and can also be made in individual portion-sized containers e.g. yoghurt pottles.

I really like the look of the Mini Blueberry & Maple Cheesecakes but even more lip-smackingly appealing IMO is the recipe and picture of the Sticky Date Cheesecake Slice with Caramel Fudge Sauce.:-))

chrisynz, Jul 8, 4:57pm
yup got one as well .books worth40.00