Does anyone know anything about DineRite Pot sets?

weeble, Mar 12, 12:59am
x2
Hi, looking at getting a Dine Rite pot set, just finding it hard to find out enough information about them. Anyone out there who has them, are you happy with them, do they cook the food as fast & as healthy like the suppliers info says? Also, unable to find prices listed anywhere, can anyone share how much they paid for the pot sets. Thanks

buzzy110, Mar 12, 7:34am
x3
I paide an enourmous amount for my pots amd consider them the best investment I ever made. I think they are so good that I bought another set for my camper van!

I am an excellent cook and cook mostly from scratch with no prepared foods at all. I do not use a microwave. In fact I don't even posses one. You should keep these facts in mind when considering purchasing.

I you are a simmer sauce type of cook then any old pot will do because no pot set will make unhealthy food healthy. The flavour of vegetables is quite intense as opposed to boiling and speed is amazing, especially when cooking stews. One hour is plenty for a normally 3hr stew. I have learnt to do many dishes that I couldn't even attempt with ordinary pots due to Dinerite pot's characteristics.

They are tricky to use when using gas but maybe that is just my inexperience. However, I do have to be more careful when using my campervan cookers.

Hope this helps.

cookessentials, Mar 12, 7:42am
x4
http://www.dinerite.com. au/

guest, Jul 21, 6:17am
Hi Chef_buzzy.
I have purchased a dine rite set and I also love it. Do you have ny good recipes or tips you can share?

guest, Jun 6, 12:30am
Hi all.
If you want to invest in a fantastic cooking system,
need help or advice please contact me, your DineRite representive. bill.bent@clear.net.nz
p.s. we have great savings now. B.

guest, Sep 17, 11:07am
There is no real set price on the cooking system, you need to negotiate with the sales person, you can often get a 50% discount on the initial asking price plus have all the knivesets plus accessories included.

If you pay full asking price you have more dollars than sence.