How to cook chicken nibbles?

Page 2 / 2
gummy, Mar 10, 7:57am
I have been cooking them for quite a while and they are a personal fave of mine as I have 4 teeth and cooked for long enough on the right temp they are soft and brilliant even for a gummy like me. But I do it a little unconventional I use a thick steel bakeing tray put a little oil in the bottom just enough to make sure it is covered and the chicken wont stick the I will cook them for approx 1 to 1/2 hours for 2 kg of bits on about 180 celcius. Turns out beautiful and the meat falls off the bone and also soaks up all of the marinade and leaves the oil in the pan, but I must warn you it is cirtainly not healthy as you will still have a lot of oil and you have to drain them before plateing up or you will have an unhealthy dose of oil in your bowl.

fluffy, Aug 24, 10:26pm
x1
Best way to cook chicken nibbles that I have foud is this:

cook at 180C for 15 to 20 min depending on the size, the largrer the peices the longer you will need to cook.
One point to remember is that the bone acts as a "cooking rod"

Evenly space out the chicken on the tray, baking dish what ever. If you put the pieces too close together it will stew the chicken rather than making them crispy.
Turen your chicken half way through to evenly cook. stops one side getting burnt.

hope you find this helpful.

guest, Mar 20, 4:07pm
Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pircetus aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome .

guest, Mar 21, 3:25am
Palmer Pizzelle Maker Made In Usa One thing I'd prefer to say is that often befroe obtaining more personal computer memory, check out the machine in which it can be installed. When the machine will be running Windows XP, for instance, the memory threshold is 3.25GB. Installing more th