curried sausages

o0_hamburger_0o, Feb 17, 10:19pm
how do you make yours?

margyr, Feb 17, 10:29pm
i boil sausages, cut them into peices, brown in some butter with onion and garlic, add mixed vege, then in a bowl i put curry powder couple of teaspoons, relish or pickle sometimes both dessertspoon full, any other sauce i think i may like about 1/2 tsp sugar mis this altogether add to sausages then cover with water and let it simmer away, at the end thicken with a little flour or cornflour and water.

245sam, Feb 17, 11:57pm
o0_hamburger_0o, curried sausages is not something that we have often but when we do I can think of no better recipe to use than the 1st one on this link:-

http://trademecooks.net.nz/viewtopic. php? f=20&t=151

tano, Feb 18, 2:00am
I use Maggi cook in the pot mild curry sausages. so easy and really yummy.

jessie981, Feb 18, 5:15am
like tano, I go the easy way & use 2 pkts of Maggi mix, carrots, garlic, onions, pumpkin, potatoes & add peas at the end. Having them tonight.

janeny1, Feb 18, 5:28am
microwave curried sausages
8 beef sausages, 2 T flour, 1 T brown sugar, 1+1/2 cups hot water, 1 T soy sauce, 1-2 t curry powder, 1 T vinegar, 1 T worcester sauce, 2 T tomato sauce, 1 carrot grated, 1 onion grated, 1 apple grated.
Prick sausages ( I usually cut into chunks) and place into a casserole dish. Mix flour, vinegar, sauces, brown sugar and curry powder in a jug. Stir in hot water until well mixed. Pour over sausages, cover and cook on Hi for 5 minutes. Stir well, add apple onion and carrot and continue on Hi for another 5 minutes. Stir again. Reduce power to 50% and cook until sausages and vegetables are tender (5 - 10 minutes) Add salt and pepper to taste. ( I often leave out the onion and the carrot)

posse6, Aug 17, 4:54pm
we had curried sausages tonight using the edmonds curried eggs they were really good as my husband doesn't like anything tomato based