1 apple diced
2-3 tsp curry powder
1 cup sultanas
1 cup water
1 tsp instant chicken stock powder
2 tbsp apricot or plum jam
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp corn flour
Brown the sausages gently in a large fry pan.Add the onion and cook until lightly browned.Add the apple and the curry powder.Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring to coat the sausages, onion and apple.

Add the remaining ingredients, (except the corn flour) and stir well to combine.Cover and cook over a low heat for 20-30 minutes.Mix the corn flour with a little water and make a thin paste.Stir into the sausage mixture and reheat till mixture thickens.
Serve with rice or mashed potato.

horse30, Jan 20, 5:36pm
Mine is simple but my daughter cant make it like I do yet she does the same way ????.......
put in pot
onion, carrots beef stock, water, potatoes diced up,
boil for about 15 mins
add mixed veges,
take the skin of the saugages, Precooked ones)
slice up and add to mixture
cook another 5 mins to saugages get a bit bigger then
add a teaspoon of curry powder, thicken with
cornflour and water, and add to rice, so yummy and alway a big hit in this family thats all the grandsons want when they come to tea !!!!

joybells2, Jan 21, 4:09am
Do a search on here, I have a recipe for Curried sausages found on here, has coconut cream and tinned tomatoes in it, beautiful.i only use one tin of tomatoes tho.If you cant find it yell out and I will post.

gemini007, Feb 16, 12:42pm
This is my fav ex Healthy Food Guide:

Quick tomato and sausage stew

Ingredients
cooking oil spray
1 onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
4-5 good quality sausages, sliced
400g can chopped tomatoes (flavoured if you prefer)
1 cup water
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
425g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley, to serve

Instructions
Step 1 Heat a wide pan over a medium-high heat. Spray with cooking oil. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add sausages and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned.

Step 2 Add tomatoes, water, cumin and chilli (if using).Cook for 10-15 minutes until sausages are tender and cooked through.

Step 3 Stir in chickpeas and peas. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.