Caramel condensed milk

goddiva, Jul 23, 5:39am
I need some sugestions on what I can make with it (maybe a fudge recipe}

caro25, Jul 23, 5:41am
i would make some shotcake shells fill them with the carmel and drizzle choc over them i find that stuff breaks down if you stir it

caro25, Jul 23, 5:44am
or try this
2 pct crush biscuites
200g butter
1 can caramel

melt butter and caramel pour over biscuits press into tin and set in fridge ice with white icing with a cake of caromello choc cut into ityummmmmmmmmmmmo

jenjen76, Jul 23, 6:59am
Caramel fruit gallettes.I've made them with Pear.

Cut rounds of puff pastry (big enough for a pear that has been fanned slightly and an edge of pastry). Dollop on a dessertspoon of the caramel, and then cut the pear so you can fan it out slightly and place on top of the caramel.Bake until pear and pastry are cooked and serve with vanilla ice cream.Easy and Yum.

245sam, Jul 23, 7:10am
Banoffee PieorChocolate Caramel Muffinsor

CARAMEL GINGER BALLS or SLICE
1 x 250g packet gingernut biscuits, crushed
½ cup each of desiccated coconut and chopped crystallised ginger
¾ cup Highlander Caramel
1 cup white melts
extra desiccated coconut - for balls

Combine the crushed biscuits, coconut and ginger in a medium bowl. Place the caramel and white melts in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring over low heat until the chocolate is melted and the ingredients are combined. Either.....
(a) Using moist hands roll the mixture into small balls and then roll them in the extra desiccated coconut. Set on a tray in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Makes 28 balls.
OR
(b) Press the mixture into a lined 28cm x 18cm tin and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares to serve.
Note: If desired, drizzle ½ cup melted White Melts over top of the slice for decoration. Makes 24 squares.:-))

margyr, Jul 23, 7:05pm
i part cook a sheet of sweet short pastry, then spread the caramel condensed milk over it and put back in the oven it will spread out even more and look nice, then when cold slice banana over it and top with cream.

a_n_h, Jul 24, 2:38am
in the latest Healthy Food Guide they have a recipe for Caramel slice using the Caramel condensed milk.

davidt4, Jul 24, 4:36am
Really?You're kidding.