Why is it that everytime i make savoury muffins...

linster, Jun 22, 12:52am
using different recipes, the inside always turns out gooey & uncooked-like!! I follow the instructions, temp etc very carefully, and even cook them for a little longer just to ensure they are cooked through but it happens every single time.. :(

jillian21, Jun 22, 1:26am
Other Than cooking them for longer, try putting a little less mixture in maybe

darlingmole, Jun 22, 1:55am
mine NEVER EVER rise~! most frustrating so have given up and stick to sweet muffins now

kinna54, Jun 22, 2:51am
What kind of ingredients are you adding to the mix? Creamed corn has a lot of added liquid. Try cutting down the milk, if you are adding a lot of soft cheese, corn tomato or pesto additives. Also bake in muffin cups to ensure more even cooking, maybe cook a little longer and slower temp.

cookessentials, Jun 22, 2:57am
Perhaps your oven temperature is not what it says on the dial.

pheebs1, Jun 22, 3:04am
how odd? can you show us the recipe so we can see?

linster, Jun 23, 12:52am
using different recipes, the inside always turns out gooey & uncooked-like! I follow the instructions, temp etc very carefully, and even cook them for a little longer just to ensure they are cooked through but it happens every single time. :(

kinna54, Jun 23, 2:51am
What kind of ingredients are you adding to the mix! Creamed corn has a lot of added liquid. Try cutting down the milk, if you are adding a lot of soft cheese, corn tomato or pesto additives. Also bake in muffin cups to ensure more even cooking, maybe cook a little longer and slower temp.

pheebs1, Jun 23, 3:04am
how odd! can you show us the recipe so we can see!