Large roasting dish banana cake recipie wanted pls

miss-skyline, Jun 3, 1:05am
fail proof would be good thanks

gjnalm, Jun 3, 1:10am
would you like someone to cook it for you too:)

jessie981, Jun 3, 1:19am
Be nice. She asked politely

gjnalm, Jun 3, 1:32am
It was meant to be cheeky not mean, hence the :)
a million sorries miss-skyline if I offended

liamjosh, Jun 3, 2:04am
I just just use the edmonds one and double it, never had a fail with it here.I often add more milk though than they recommend as it is quiet battery.

guitarman525, Jun 3, 2:08am
Hiya skyline
I found this one a on here but havent tried it yet
"Family sized Chocolate or Banana Cake
Ingredients 250grams melted butter 2 1/2 cups of Chelsea Caster Sugar 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons Chelsea Golden Syrup 4 cups self raising flour 3 tablespoons baking cocoa for chocolate cake -or for Banana cake, 2 very ripe, large mashed bananas 2 teaspoons baking soda 2 1/2 cups luke warm milk Method Cream butter and caster sugar. Add eggs and golden syrup - if making banana cake, add bananas and mix well. Sift together flour, baking powder - and cocoa if baking chocolate cake. Dissolve baking soda in milk. Blend dry ingredients and milk into the butter mixture together and mix until well combined and mixture is lump free. Pour into a very large cake tin (equivalent to oven roasting dish) lined with greaseproof paper. Bake 180°C for 45-50 minutes or until cake comes away from the paper. Wait 10 minutes before turning cake onto rack. When cold, ice with chocolate icing sprinkle with coconut and serve. posted by partybagsnz"
i hope this is big enough for what you are looking for
good luck
ps you could also go to left handof screen and use search function
go to below "recipes" (below "message board" sign)
and type in large banana cake or whatever recipe you are looking for
then go below that and make sure you click so itsays "anytime" and then push "search"

miss-skyline, Jun 3, 2:31am
thanks guitarman,have made this recipe that you have posted and have it oven now.....mmmm cant wait thankyou.

snipz, Jun 3, 6:12am
Banana Cake

2cups of self raising flour
200 grams of butter
3 eggs
5 bananas (over riped)
Vanilla essence
1 & 1/4 cup of sugar

1st bowl
mix flour & 1 cup of sugar together

2nd bowl
melt 200 grams of butter add the 1/4 cup of sugar, stir or mix then add 1table spoon of vanilla essence and add the 3 eggs and mix ell

3rd bowl
mash the bananas together very well

then pour bowl 2 into bowl 1 and mix together, once that is done, then add bowl 3, and mix again, add water if needed to make it creamy

then pour into a greased roasting dish(butter or the baking paper) bake at 150degrees and bake for up to 45mins or when ready!..

toppings: I always beat the cream and chocolate hail sprinkled on top of cream!..