Question for Cookessentials

Page 1 / 2
timturtle, Mar 23, 12:46am

bedazzledjewels, Mar 23, 1:08am
Looks very interesting. Thanks. Will keep an eye on this thread.

cookessentials, Mar 23, 1:14am
I saw that one, but the bottom is quite different. I will have to keep my eye out for you

shop-a-holic, Mar 23, 1:15am
timturtle: Wow!!!!!!!!! It looks like it!!! (getting excited and whips creditcard out)

cookessentials, Mar 23, 1:31am
http://www.norpro.com/store/products/gripping-cutting-mat-green this is the nearest I know of, however it is not as thick. The kitchenadventures one is different to the one you have shown us, but it may well do the trick.

shop-a-holic, Mar 23, 4:11am
The number one pic is the board on it's flipside. It grips to the granite, and doesn't move. Pics two and three are the cutting side. It's such a groovy item. I've been trying to find these for over a month, and I'm guessing that I'm not finding it overseas because its possible a NZ-made item. Nothing compares to them, and I've left a msg on the Kitchen Adventures 0800 number, but not heard anything yet. Cross fingers.
Thanks everyone.....I'm just very grateful you all had another pair of eyes and were able to help. I'm so appreciative :-) I think we'll start down the Kit Adventure site first.

evorotorua, Mar 23, 6:41am
I have had a little look around and have come up with a Sani-tuff cutting board. Is that what you might be looking for?

seniorbones, Mar 23, 7:45am
Have you asked your housekeeper where it was bought from? it looks great and I want one toooo...although love the set I bought from cookessentials but have had for some time and starting to wear a bit. Even hubby stated these things are the best things you have bought!! except for my mixer/coffee machine and gorgeous new mezza coffee grinder.

cookessentials, Mar 23, 8:11am
Yes, Iwas going to ask the same thing as to where it was bought.

skippie1, Mar 23, 9:28am
I will also keep an eye on this thread, would like a boardas well.

shop-a-holic, Mar 23, 9:34am
I have looked at the Sani-Tuff boards - and they are nothing like it. They don't have the "grip" underneath and are over half an inch think. Too big for us NZ kitchen tops.

shop-a-holic, Mar 23, 9:35am
Asking Housekeeper now and left txt mge to ring me asap.

Will have update in the morning :-)

seniorbones, Mar 23, 9:49am
gosh you have a lot of fans now shopaholic!! we will all be watching in anticipation tomorrow, the sales will skyrocket

timturtle, Mar 24, 12:46am

shop-a-holic, Mar 24, 1:15am
timturtle: Wow! It looks like it! (getting excited and whips creditcard out)

cookessentials, Mar 24, 1:31am
http://www.norpro.com/store/products/gripping-cutting-mat-green this is the nearest I know of, however it is not as thick. The kitchenadventures one is different to the one you have shown us, but it may well do the trick. I cant see how thick this one is either http://www.norpro.com/store/products/flexible-cutting-mat

shop-a-holic, Mar 24, 4:11am
The number one pic is the board on it's flipside. It grips to the granite, and doesn't move. Pics two and three are the cutting side. It's such a groovy item. I've been trying to find these for over a month, and I'm guessing that I'm not finding it overseas because its possible a NZ-made item. Nothing compares to them, and I've left a msg on the Kitchen Adventures 0800 number, but not heard anything yet. Cross fingers.
Thanks everyone.I'm just very grateful you all had another pair of eyes and were able to help. I'm so appreciative :-) I think we'll start down the Kit Adventure site first.

evorotorua, Mar 24, 6:41am
I have had a little look around and have come up with a Sani-tuff cutting board. Is that what you might be looking for!

seniorbones, Mar 24, 7:45am
Have you asked your housekeeper where it was bought from! it looks great and I want one toooo.although love the set I bought from cookessentials but have had for some time and starting to wear a bit. Even hubby stated these things are the best things you have bought! except for my mixer/coffee machine and gorgeous new mezza coffee grinder.

seniorbones, Mar 24, 8:58am
and again!

shop-a-holic, Mar 24, 9:34am
I have looked at the Sani-Tuff boards - and they are nothing like it. They don't have the "grip" underneath and are over half an inch think. Too big for us NZ kitchen tops.

seniorbones, Mar 24, 9:49am
gosh you have a lot of fans now shopaholic! we will all be watching in anticipation tomorrow, the sales will skyrocket

elliehen, Mar 25, 2:31am
Lots of good products are just too good for the marketplace...you're obviously not going to sell your 'spare' on Trade Me ;)

shop-a-holic, Mar 25, 4:19am
Buggar!!! I've left a message on Kitchen Adventures phone, but no answer yet. I'll keep trying. When I replace mine with black ones, you're more than welcome to have my beige ones.

elliehen, Mar 25, 5:40am
I'll hold you to that ;)