Tasty braised sausage receipe

redhead21, Mar 21, 8:14pm
please.... sick of fried :)

marywea, Mar 21, 8:49pm
search for Luxurious Sausages as posted by Juliewen.

dollertree, Mar 21, 8:58pm
Mix all these.......tomato sauce, sweet chilli sauce,worcester sauce, pickmeup sauce, soy sauce, garlic & salt-(if need). Boil the saugage and cut in half. Marinate in the sauce prepared and grill lightly. Yummy as....you will love it.

wron, Mar 22, 8:04am
What is "pickmeup" sauce please? New one on me.

stjimmy, Mar 22, 8:29am
Wrap them in bacon and sear.Cook in a tomato based casserole with lots of veges and some pasta.

Boil for 5 mins to pre-cook then slice and cook with whatever type of sauce and serve with veges and rice.Such sauces could be mushroom, italian, curry, thai spicy sauce, honey & soy and chilli.

I pre-cooked some venison then sliced them up, and mixed it with a little roasted mash pumpkin, bacon and balsamic onions on top of puff pustry.Bf turned up as they were coming out of the oven and hoovered most of them...

dollertree, Mar 22, 9:35am
Type "Cornwell Pick Me Up Worcestershire Sauce" in googles and it will show up. One of our favorites. Sold in some of Pak n Save and indian grocery outlet.

redhead21, Mar 22, 8:14pm
please. sick of fried :)

dollertree, Mar 22, 8:58pm
Mix all these.tomato sauce, sweet chilli sauce,worcester sauce, pickmeup sauce, soy sauce, garlic & salt-(if need). Boil the saugage and cut in half. Marinate in the sauce prepared and grill lightly. Yummy as.you will love it.

wron, Mar 23, 8:04am
What is "pickmeup" sauce please! New one on me.

stjimmy, Mar 23, 8:29am
Wrap them in bacon and sear.Cook in a tomato based casserole with lots of veges and some pasta.

Boil for 5 mins to pre-cook then slice and cook with whatever type of sauce and serve with veges and rice.Such sauces could be mushroom, italian, curry, thai spicy sauce, honey & soy and chilli.

I pre-cooked some venison then sliced them up, and mixed it with a little roasted mash pumpkin, bacon and balsamic onions on top of puff pustry.Bf turned up as they were coming out of the oven and hoovered most of them.