Easy Bread receipe please ?

delysse, Sep 10, 3:29am
x1
Hi , can someone give me a simple easy to make bread receipe, plain bread or maybe a sultana bread receipe ?

sara134, Sep 10, 4:16am
There is a few bread recipes in the emonds that work well :)

bunny51, Sep 10, 4:22am
1 teaspoon sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon yeast 1 3/4 cup warm water (approx)
combine all above ingredients and leave till frothy
Combine in large bowl 4 cups high grade flour, 2 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoon oil mix together, adding more flour or water if required. WHen combined knead (How ever long I don't know, I just do the mixing part in the bread maker lol) leave to rise then shape as desired, leave to rise again then bake.

For a sultana loaf, I add 1 cup or there abouts of sultanas and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon or mixed spice (I make mix in breadmaker, let that do all the hard work but I don't use bread maker yeast I use active dried yeast as mentioned at the start of the recipe then add to breadmaker and then add rest of the ingredients. Hope that makes sense.)

elliehen, Sep 10, 5:07am
Alison & Simon Holst's new 2010 bread book 'The New Zealand Bread Book' has several recipes for 'Really Easy No Knead Bread', including plain loaf, round crusty rolls, heavy brown loaf, and baguettes.

delysse, Sep 10, 5:15am
thanks for that people, given me a few things to try:)

mybooks, Sep 10, 9:26am
Hi - type bread into the left-hand search bar to bring up the bread thread and many others.

beaker59, Sep 10, 11:41pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX_6l2bmvQI

Check out the link for "No knead Ciabatta Bread" its what started me bread making and it is the easiest bread I have ever made. First time I made it was when we had some important visitors for lunch and they were so impressed.

nzbadger, Sep 11, 3:10am
http://joseagar.com/recipes/category:baking-and-treats/beer-bread/

This was put up recently.
Wow is all my family can say! Easy as! Tastes great & looks very professional. Lovely taste, can't taste the beer at all. No kneading or raising required. Made 2 now. Yummy!

cap, Sep 11, 4:30am
I can vouch for that beer bread.I did think you could taste the beer though - in a good way.Maybe it depends on what beer you use (I used Tuis).

nzbadger, Sep 17, 4:00am
Hi Cap,

Yummy eh! I used Heinekin.

standard, Sep 17, 4:05am
I've just made it with Lager beer and no difference at all, just wonderful and super quick

nzbadger, Sep 20, 9:44am
I made my 5th perfect loaf in the weekend! Parsley & Chilli flakes. I have officially retired my breadmaker to the storeroom!

twelve12, Apr 5, 3:41am
for plain bread, just look up a soda bread.Easy as pie... easier, actually.