Jar label for homemade preserves?

wildflower, Mar 20, 2:23am
Does anyone know who stocks them for sticking on my jars, I've already used up my free ones from NZ Gardener.Cookessentials, do you sell them as I'm in Masterton?

stormbaby, Mar 20, 2:34am
Dunno, I get my girls to make them up on the computer, great for prezzies or for my home made ginger beer.

wineo, Mar 20, 2:37am
I have purchased extra from House & Garden Mag by phoning 0800 magshop and placing an order you get about 150 for around $10 to $12 haven't ordered any in the last couple of months price may have changed

whitehead., Mar 20, 2:49am
you can use flour and water paste and paper as our grand mother used to use

wildflower, Mar 20, 2:49am
Thanks, found them on the mags for gifts site that sell all the NZ Gardener, $10.50 for 150, thanks again:)

lindylambchops1, Mar 20, 4:28am
FrugalKiwi uses that method on her website.They then come off really easy when the jar is empty & requires washing.

katalin2, Mar 20, 8:14am
if you type "free jam jar labels" into google you get a selection to choose from that you can just print off.

cookessentials, Mar 20, 5:45pm
Yes, we sure do...a number of different types.

betash, Mar 20, 7:38pm
I use the narrow masking tape and cut to required length.Comes off so easy, would not go back to the expensive labels.

elliehen, Mar 20, 11:02pm
Bumping for pickles7

wildflower, Mar 21, 2:23am
Does anyone know who stocks them for sticking on my jars, I've already used up my free ones from NZ Gardener.Cookessentials, do you sell them as I'm in Masterton!

wineo, Mar 21, 2:37am
I have purchased extra from House & Garden Mag by phoning 0800 magshop and placing an order you get about 150 for around $10 to $12 haven't ordered any in the last couple of months price may have changed

cookessentials, Mar 21, 5:45pm
Yes, we sure do.a number of different types.