Condensed milk biscuits

lerisah-joe, Feb 13, 3:02am
x1
Does anyone please have a recipe for biscuits thats have condensed milk in it please and thanks in advance.

margyr, Feb 13, 3:07am
baked or unbaked??? Also just on the left is a box headed message board in the key word or member box type condensed milk, then in the date posted click on the little arrow on the right and then on anytime, then click search you will find loads of recipes and ideas for condensed milk there. good luck.

caroline66, Feb 13, 3:08am
x1
Jamie Oliver's recipe is easy and can be altered to suit whatever is in your cupboards.

500g softened butter
4 Tbsp sugar (optional for the real sweet tooth)
1 can condensed milk
4 cups self-raising flour (sifted)

Method
Cream together butter and sugar. Add condensed milk and fold in the flour.
Drop onto baking paper (a tablespoon per biscuit) and bake until golden - approx 10 minutes in a moderate oven. Allow to cool and harden on tray for 10 minutes before removing.

Ideas: Add into Mix: choc chips; crushed nuts; 100’s and 1000’s; lemon or orange zest; slivered almonds; M&M’s; finely diced chocolate bars; cornflakes; tiny marshmallows; Milo; grated/diced fudge; sultanas.Makes: Approx 60

12pack, Feb 13, 3:09am
I have a choc chip biscuit recipe with cond. milk if you want that.

lerisah-joe, Feb 13, 3:12am
Thanks for the response and any recipes will be much appreciated thanks so much.

12pack, Feb 13, 3:23am
Kiwi Crisps: -
200gms Butter, 1/2 Tin Condensed Milk, 2 Cups Flour, 2 tsps BP, 1/2 Cup Sugar, Block of Energy Choc or Choc Chips. Add how ever many you want.
Cream butter & sugar, add condensed milk. Mix in dry ingredients & choc. Roll into balls and put on tray & flatten with fork. Bake in 180ºC till golden

jessie981, Feb 13, 9:37am
Condensed Milk Biscuits (Aunt Daisy)
4oz butter
2oz sugar
2oz condensed milk
1tsp vanilla essence
1c flour
1tsp b/powder
pinch salt
Cream butter & sugar, add condensed milk & essence then dry ingredients. Press out onto a tray with fork. Bake.

Sante Biscuits
125gr butter
50gr sugar
3TBSPs condensed milk
vanilla essence
175gr flour
1tsp b/powder
50gr (1/4 cup) choc chips
Cream butter, sugar & condensed milk, add essence. Add dry ingredients & chocolate. Roll into balls & place on a cold greased tray. Flatten with a fork. Bake 20 mins @ 180.

pickles7, Feb 13, 9:45am
Can someone please tell me what brand of "condensed milk" has, vegetable oil, added to it?.

crails, Feb 13, 9:47am
I brought the store brand once from Foodtown and it defintely was not the same as buying Nestle Condensed Milk

elliehen, Feb 13, 9:48am
Never heard of that pickles...I just expect a can to be milk and sugar, but I do always choose Highlander brand and not the Thailand import budget one.

pickles7, Feb 15, 3:22am
I found out which can of condensed milk has vegetable oil added to it.
It was got from Bin Inn, in a blue can. "Cow" was on the label. It was very suspect as far as what we in New Zealand, refer to, as "condensed milk".Scary stuff my friend advised me.

dollmakernz, Feb 18, 9:06am
Many Biscuits
500g butter
1½ c sugar
¼c condensed milk
4c flour
4tsp baking powder

Cream butter and sugar and condensed milk.
Add sifted dry ingredients and blend in.
Divide into 4 or more portions as desired.

Variations:
(a) Chocolate Chippies: Add 1 teaspoon vanilla essence and chocolate
chips.
(b) Cherry: Add ½ teaspoon vanilla and or almond essence top with cherry.
(c) Almond: Add 1 teaspoon almond essence top with almond.
(d) Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon or spice and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
(e) Ginger: Add 1 teaspoon lemon essence, 1 teaspoon ginger and, chopped
crystallized ginger.

julie_, May 29, 11:03pm
LOVE this recipe!I have made them with dried cranberries, nuts & chocolate chips & they were really good!Also just with chocolate chips is nice, or sultanas.The only problem is - they disappear far too fast with my 3!Thanks for posting, I seem to have lost my recipe! :)

sanders4, May 30, 8:10am
Butter sugar and condensed milk sounds very much like a suicide mix for a dumb human being!

guinevere2, May 30, 9:17am
pmsl.I think not.

julie_, May 30, 10:00am
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine?

sanders4, May 30, 10:04am
Surrounded by diabetes and other health problems so cant see this sort of mix being good for anyone, but yes julie at least sunshine can provide some vitamin D!

dollmakernz, May 30, 10:33am
julie, try them with the mini baking M&M's YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tarankyle, May 31, 6:52am
These are also a great hit in our family! I bake up the whole lot and freeze half so when the first lot is gone there are extras waiting to come out

suie1, May 31, 7:04am
Nestle is the only one to use, all the others are watery, I didn't realise it was oil I thought it was watered down, Homebrand one comes from Singapore eww.