An easy yummy recipy please for a full fillet

coolthree, Feb 1, 6:43am
of fresh skined and boned salmon, not to ingredient based with a great plated result.Please.

jessie981, Feb 1, 6:56am
Pop over to the l/h message board & key in salmon. Where it says date posted change to anytime. Recipes there.

coolthree, Feb 1, 7:25am
Sorry, jessie what MB ??? Ta

herself, Feb 1, 7:29am
Hi coolthree.At the top left of this page there is a search option.Just type in Salmon as your keyword and change the Date posted to Anytime then click on Search.Lots of recipes will pop up!:-)

uli, Feb 1, 7:58am
"not to ingredient based with a great plated result"
WOT?

coolthree, Feb 1, 8:19am
Uli, i was waiting for you, need a yummy easy heat for a 70 year old to inpress her family.

nik12, Feb 1, 11:08am
I did a search for you and the favourite seemed to be wrapped in tin foil with lemon, herbs and a drizzle of olive oil.Or apparently check out the regal salmon website :-)

buzzy110, Feb 1, 11:49am
Go easy on the oil. Salmon is extremely rich and the less fat you add to it the more palatable it is. I usually only add a bit of butter but even that is just so that the things I spread on the top of the fillet have a medium in which to cook.

Don't forget to add salt to your fish or it will be rich and bland.

cookessentials, Mar 16, 6:41am
In other words, does not want a heap of ingredients to spoil the flavour and wants it to look great on the plate.