Wanted please, Gordon Ramsay sausage stuffing

kate531, Dec 18, 10:44pm
x2
recipe - it was on TV last week - with pork mince, pistachio nuts and apricots wrapped in sage leaves.
TIA

guest, Dec 19, 4:16am
Hi Chef_kate531
Was looking to make recipe myself and found!!(trialing tonight!!
Good luck from Jan
Ingredients

* 500g pork mince
* sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 x Braeburn apple, large
* 6 x dried apricots, about 50g, chopped
* 30g pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
* 1 x lemon(s), finely grated zest
* flat-leaf parsley, small bunch of, leaves only, chopped
* olive oil, to drizzle
* sage leaves, large bunch of large
* 2 x chorizo sausages, or merguez sausages (fresh)

Method

1 Preheat the oven to 200

jan, Dec 19, 4:17am
x1
This is the link
http://recipes.bbclifestyle.com/recipe-planner/personalised/recipe.php?Id=1032&LanguageCode=en-sa

sandra25, Dec 19, 7:14am
Pork, apricot & Pistachio Stuffing
500g Pork mince
1 large braeburn apple
6 dried apricots, about 50g chopped
30g pistachio nuts, chopped
finely grated zest of 1 lemon
small bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped
olive oil, to drizzle
large bunch of sage leaves
2 fresh merguez or chorizo sausages

Preheat oven to 200g. Put pork mince in a large bowl and season. Grate the apple into the bowl, avoiding the core. Add the apricots, pistachios, lemon zest and chopped parsley and miz well.
Lay a large sheet of foil on a surface. Oil with a drizzle of olive oil. Arrange the sages leaves on the foil, overlapping them in 2 rows to form a large rectangle, the length of the 2 sausages placed end to end. Sprinkle with a little seasoning.
Spread half the pork stuffing mixture in the middle along the length of the sage leaves. Run your finger down the centre of the stuffing to create a hollow for the sausages. Lay the sausages in the hollow and cover with the remaining stuffing mixture.
Bring up the foil, twisting the ends to seal. Holding both ends, roll the stuffing to get a tight and even log. (Refrigerate at this stage if making a day ahead).
Put the stuffing parcel into a baking dish and cook for about 40 minutes. Leave to rest for 15 mins before slicing to serve.

timetable, Dec 19, 7:31am
it looked awesome!!am going to make that one this year for a change...

susan, Dec 17, 9:41pm
Thanks Jan, I was just looking for this recipe also as shown on TV but this time December 2012 in Sydney.

julia, Dec 27, 1:47am
I just made this tonight to with some of our Christmas Day leftovers. OMG, it is SO good! The only thing I left out was the apricots since we're not fans of them. (Now that my kids loved the dish, though, I might try it with the apricots sometime.) This is so very tasty and easy to prepare!