Happy Christmas Everyone..

Page 2 / 2
timetable, Dec 22, 9:39am
am off to bed feeling a bit sick now..lol own fault as just had to 'test' the home made pate that i made last night - ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so good!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm may have tested it a bit much tho lol.. blessings allf or tomorrow - travel safe where ever you may be off to...

alebix, Dec 22, 9:51am
Merry Christmas everyone.

I think you all so much for your baking/cooking help and support over the past year.

I wish you all the very best for Christmas and I hope to see you all in the new Year...

Be safe, eat lots and be careful.

charlieb2, Dec 22, 10:03am
I would like to wish my Recipes friends a truly happy festive season.I hope you enjoy a wonderful time with those you love.....

Thank you for all the recipes, help/tips and knowledge you have imparted, but mostly, thank you for your friendship and comradery.

Its been a tough few months here in Christchurch, but the concern and well-wishes expressed to 'us' shaken Cantabs, was very much appreciated and often enough to 'lift the spirits' after a miserable day or a disturbed nights sleep.

Take care, drive carefully and take time to 'smell the flowers'. Remember lost time can never be found!

Merry Christmas and a VERY HAPPY 2011.

xxxx

nfh1, Dec 22, 10:05am
Merry Christmas everyone and a safe and Happy New Year.

Enjoy every minute.

And thanks to everyone for their help over the year - I am turning into quite a cook - well an improving one.

jan.w1, Dec 22, 10:17am
Merry christmas everyone ,safe and happy 2011 .

unknowndisorder, Dec 22, 10:51am
thanks and best wishes from me, too. I've not baked for about 16 years but would read some recipes and get inspired. Change in lifestyle has also given a bit more time and it's always a bonus when the results are eaten (birds have loved me doing too much and giving them our left overs, which I've enjoyed watching to see what they actually like and what breeds we get in the suburbs).

I know I still have some recipes I want to try, and hope they'll still be around in the new year to track down.

Have a great silly season and see ya in 2011 :)

moetus, Dec 22, 11:42pm
Meri Kirihimete,to you all,& thank s to all who gave me help over te year.Maureen.

books4nz, Dec 22, 11:45pm
Thanks to all who share recipes, etc here - much appreciated and I've learnt a lot.

Happy Christmas to all.

valentino, Dec 23, 2:15am
Great to see some giving an appreciation of others.

I too like to add to this list as such.

I have some great recipes that have been given but I too have tried quite a number of various others and noted various comments of others doing likewise.

Now just slightly off a little but had a great year, our Black Persian is number 1 Persian cat of NZ, 3rd best of any Longhair variety only beaten by a Norwegian Forrest Cat (only Just) and in first place an Exoctic. Been requested to send in a picture of him for a magazine, great stuff. Oh, our cat has only just turned 2 years and is starting to look far better so watch this space next year.

But getting back to my thgoughts re appreciation, everyone and I mean everyone have made comments that oine has taken note of and one really appreciates these comments, recipes and other thoughts that is making one a better cook in all areas.

So, one must say THANK YOU !!!!!

Once again, have a Great Christmas XXXXXOOOOOOXXXXXX

Cheers.

eastie3, Dec 23, 2:25am
I'd like to add my best wishes to all who have helped me and also those that visitRecipes and contribute, and make this site such a valuable resource.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and Bon Appetite.

juliewn, Dec 23, 10:11am
Congratulations Philip.. you must be very proud of your feline friend..

Christmas wishes to you too Eastie.. have a lovely day :-)

kob, Dec 23, 4:57pm
Merery Xmas to all and I hope you and your families have a safe and merry xmas, what a great place this messageboard is where else could a recipe book of perfection be at our hands at all times to search through at an instant and decide what to create,
A nice quiet xmas is what the dr ordered here, and thats whats happenings deluxe bacon & eggs with crossants and goodies for breskfast and then a yummy bbq when ever we see fit and homemade pineapple passionfruit cheesecake for dessert yummo. Be safe everyone and hope to speak to you all in the NY xxx

alewis, Dec 23, 8:58pm
wishes from me as well for everyone to have a lovely time with friends and family this xmas, its the one time of year that everyone has "festive"on their minds and "festive" is what is in our hearts which is a lovely state to be, it doesnt have to be material things, but kind words go a long way.

thank you for help/inspiration this year and company as well, its lovely to tap away on these boards and get a "conversation" if you are home alone it makes you feel that you have company.

happy xmas

ali

pixiegirl, Dec 23, 11:39pm
Merry xmas everyone-Have a safe and happy one.I dont post a lot but lurk here every day to keep in "touch".Phil congratulations on your cat - well done and you have every reason to be proud.I too second what juliewn said re Fetish - Eden if you are reading this thread may you have a great xmas and many many thanks for all that you have done for the recipe thread.Many thanks to everyone else during the year for ALL contributions.I would also like to say a huge thank you to Uli and Buzzy110 - whilst everyone may not agree with what they say I have found them amazing for their wealth of knowledge, especially with the diabetes side of things - many many thanks ladies.Juliewn, cooks, fisher, winnie, phil, 245sam, dazz, kiri and many many others - keep up the great work everyone.
Have a fantastic xmas.

Extra bigs hugs to the Canterbury people with what you have been through this year - mother nature can rock you but you are still standing!!! Pike River Miners my thoughts are with you all this xmas.

Earthangel - I have been following your progress and glad you are feeling better and hopefully get that op soon enough.The amount of love and respect people have for you is amazing.
Take care everyone. Pat

seniorbones, Dec 24, 1:33am
Have a fantastic christmas everyone and try not to stress too much, remember to enjoy everything that you have made for everyone else too. Juliewn and cookessentials a year of recipes, hints and knowledge and look forward to more next year...now back to the kitchen and on with the Pav!!

juliewn, Dec 24, 1:21pm
Hi Senior.. I saw in another thread that you're making a Christmas wreath shaped pav.. will you fill the centre with berries, etc??.. it sounds lovely.. thanks..

juliewn, Dec 17, 10:16am
Bumping for Fetish..