Does anyone have a gluten Free Recipe for chicken

scottcars, Nov 23, 7:30am
meals? Chicken pasta, chicken anything? Needing brand names of gluten free products needed if possible please?

uli, Nov 23, 8:41am
Chicken is gluten free - pasta is obviously not.

What IS your question exactly?

cookessentials, Nov 23, 8:55am
You are able to get gluten free pasta, at the moment, the name escapes me,but I am pretty sure most supermarkets sell it. Just substitute ordinary pasta for this and add your cooked chicken and sauce made with gluten free ingredients.

245sam, Nov 23, 9:04am
Healtheries, Orgran and San Remo are brands that have gluten free pasta products within their ranges.
My suggestion for a pasta substitute would be to use rice noodles.

:-))

cookessentials, Nov 23, 9:06am
Thanks 245sam, Orgran was the one I was thinking of.

buzzy110, Nov 23, 10:29pm
As uli stated, chicken is gluten free however I wonder if this recipe would suit your requirements:
Notes:
.I have adapted the sauce so that it is not a roux style sauce.
.The potatoes can be thickly sliced and cooked in the mickeywave on high with 15g of butter instead of boiled
.To cook chook put some stock vegetables such as green tops of leeks, chunky sliced onion, the parts of celery you throw away (leaves, etc), parsley and sage, capsicum, 1 or two cloves of garlic and sliced lemon on bottom of pan, place salted chicken on top, add ½ to 3/4 cup of water. Bring to the boil, turn down to low and simmer for 1-1¼hrs.
.Take out cooked chook, strain out juice and reserve and throw away the stock vegetables. Salt stock to taste. You can drain off fat if you don't like to use it.
.To reduce stock just put back into pot, bring to boil, remove lid, turn down heat till it is still gently boiling and cook till required amount remains.
.I always cut Spring Onions on the diagonal and use the green part as well

CHICKEN & POTATO SLICE:
1 Cooked Chicken
500grms of cooked Potatoes - Thickly sliced into rings
6 Spring Onions - sliced
Chopped parsley - for garnish
SAUCE:
½ - 3/4 cup Reduced Stock - heated and add:
½ Cup Cream or a tub of sour cream
½ Cup Dry White Wine (optional)
2 tspns Mustard
1 Tblspn Mayonnaise
½ cup Grated Tasty Cheese
Paprika

METHOD
.Remove the meat from the bones of the chicken and cut into bite sized pieces and mix with the Spring Onion
.Lay the thickly sliced Potatoes into a casserole dish or microwave dish
.Lay the chunks of Chicken mixed with the Spring Onion on top
Pour over the Sauce
.Cook in Microwave on high till hot or cook in oven (with lid on or covered, for most of the cooking time) at about 180C for 3/4 - 1hr, till hot
.Sprinkle with chopped parsley
.Serves six

guest, Jan 11, 7:28am
It's a plaesure to find someone who can identify the issues so clearly

guest, Jan 14, 10:04am
TI EGINE STO FALIRO RE PAIDIA? AKYRI I SIGEDRWSI!! RE O KOSMOS BOREI NA EHEI HAZEPSEI ALLA OHI TOSO GIA NA VALEI TI X.A. STI VOULI... O kosmos ''psarwse'' poli me tis deisokopisims.... Mi masate..