Has anyone got an authentic Korma Curry recipe?

sandra22, Sep 9, 5:44am
thanks very much I'll have to give it a go.

sandra22, Aug 31, 1:40am
I'm trying to find a really nice mild Korma Curry recipe that I can use for dinner, has anyone got one?

dinky17, Aug 31, 2:41am
go to youtube,lots of indian chefs show you how to make it too!! just punch in korma curry...easy as !! I do it all the time as I love cooking curries..lolol

karenz, Aug 31, 6:44am
I tried a SPICE N EASY spice mix pack, it has 6 little packets of whole spices, coriander powder, paprika, ground almond powder, nutmeg and ground spices, you add the meat, a red onion, chopped fresh garlic and ginger and unsweetened natural yogurt, you can also add fresh cream at the end.This is a good option if you don't already have or don't want to buy all the spices you need and may never use again.The butter chicken in this range is really delicious too.I bought them at COUNTDOWN and Ii don't think PAK N SAVE stock them.

sandra22, Aug 31, 11:31pm
Thanks very much for that.Unfortunately I'm living way out on a farm far away from a Countdown so need to make the mix myself from scratch I think.I don't mind buying all the spices, I would have most of them already I'm sure.

davidt4, Aug 31, 11:55pm
Do you intend to add it to your range of products?

sandra22, Sep 1, 8:04am
No, not at the moment, I just love curries and I haven't found a really good recipe for an authentic Korma yet and wondered if anyone had one.

elliehen, Feb 21, 11:43am
I found this in a January thread titled 'I am after a good very mild korma curry recipe'.