DeLonghi Nespresso Machine

molly37, Aug 19, 6:10am
I am thinking about getting one of these wee coffee machines. It uses a coffee pod which you just pop in the top. Has anyone got one, how do you find it. Yes I know its cheap and no comparison to a 2k one but what is the best cheaper type to get. Its about $3-400. I am the only one who drinks coffee in my house.

kennymac, Aug 19, 7:50pm
We have one. My Husband is the only one that drinks coffee and he loves it. The only thing is you have to order the pods from Australia. They don't take long to get here and the postage is only about $9.

wachael1, Aug 19, 8:57pm
Yep, we have one as well and love it. The capsules work out to about 90c each and we use two per coffee. We have friends with one as well so we alternate orders and share postage costs. Only suggestion I would make is to make sure you get the automatic machine rather than the manual one (ie the machine measures the water volume rather than you manually switching it off). It really does make it idiot proof! ! The one we have is the Nespresso Cube.

nat148, Aug 19, 11:01pm
We have a Nespresso and the coffee arrives really quickly, I think the order is taken on the Australian Website but is dispatched from somewhere out by the airport in AUckland. We have tried the expensive ones and this one is far superior and is cheaper. Really good customer support if you need it too. Definately idiot proof, my young kids make us coffee no probs.

molly37, Feb 12, 10:44am
Hmm, did it come with an idiot proof frother too. Had a wee look around the shops today, some do some dont i think. Harvey Normans has them but they are about $400 on special this week, might ask Santa to bring me one. A RED one!