Refillable coffee pods for Nespresso machine.

snoutshout, Feb 11, 5:49am
has anyone tried these with success - i'm keen to give them a go if i can fill them with my *own* coffee choice, and much fresher than some months old product imported! ;-)

snoutshout, Feb 11, 5:49am
mind you.i guess all coffee is imported! oops

dreamers, May 22, 9:04pm
Does anyone have these and are they worth getting !

dons14, May 22, 11:40pm
Don't think you can buy them in NZ, maybe off amazon! You can refill your old ones by taking the foil off the top then filling with your own coffee and covering with tin foil. U Tube it. Iv done it a couple of times and it worked ok.

shop-a-holic, May 23, 5:01am
Sounds like a great idea. I might give the shop in Auckland a call and see what they say.

sikofstuf, May 23, 5:09am
the refillable coffee pods things are here on trade me :-) I havent used them, am thinking of getting some to try- if you get them, let us know how they go! :-)

guest, Mar 22, 6:03am
That's bad luck as you did everything right. Your hive had a varora treatment though most European regions have stopped using apistan as the varora has developped a resistance to it. I guess varry your treatments using apiguard var or thymovar late summer after you removed your supers, apivar and bayvarol for example in rotation. Possibly leave your stripes for an other 4 weeks.Make sure you leave plenty of food, if winter is bad, add a few liters of heavy syrup to feed them (3kg of sugar, 1.5L of water and a tablespoon of white vinegar, dissolve in a saucepan and add to your hive feeder when cold).I can see you reduced your entrance which was the best thing to do against the wasp.In a couple of weeks feed your other hive with some light syrup (40/60 sugar/water) to boost the egg laying and around mid october pick 2/3 frames of brood (open and closed) and put it in a nuc box or in ur empty hive and you should have a nice new colony by the end of november. or you can buy a queen and have a new colony straight away. Keep feeding till mid december with light syrup and both hive should fill a couple of supers. cheers.

guest, Mar 23, 4:55am
Hey are you guys DECA certified? Just got my Certificate of isptecnion to be returned by 30th November and need someone to sign it off for me. There will be a meal in it for you or beers or whatever! Guess you are okay for honey though haha

guest, Mar 24, 8:08am
Thanks Andrew for the comment, trlelhid that you have found our little blog The new edition is great we bought it at the NBA conference, it has some much better info about mites and other changes in the NZ bee keeping world.It does seem to have more great photos as well. Highly recommend everyone buy a copy.Thanks Gary