HELP. Anyone got delongi nespresso machine?

homebay, Jul 7, 11:54pm
Have tried for two days to find out how to buy and what cost the satchels are! Noel lemming told me that you buy online at delongi nz but I cannot find where or at what price!

ANY help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

neil_di, Jul 8, 1:47am
Try nespresso.com My friend has to order online and I think they are sent from australia. there must be someone from "recipes" who can give some help.good luck. Will try and get some more info for you. Cheers

sikofstuf, Jul 8, 2:21am
Nespresso club, you join it and buy the pods. Anywhere from ninety two cents each to a dollar twelve from memory. I love mine. I have a pixie, then won a lattisima plus, so I gave the pixie to mum. We both love them, well worth the money in my opinion.

family007, Jul 8, 3:12am
Join the Nespresso club and order online they come from New Zealand, however they do have a shop in Auckland, in Newmarket, I believe. The address is on their website. We have the Latissima plus and absolutely love it!

homebay, Jul 8, 4:25am
Thanks to all above

We found that Newmarket place. Were given free tastes and bought a supply. Very busy there today so online from NZ seems the answer

Once again 1000 thanks for help :)

family007, Jul 9, 4:28am
Oh awesome to hear. I would love to go to that store and if only we had one down here in Christchurch. Used up the last ones a week ago Rosabaya is our favourite as is Arpeggio and Roma. Will have to hop onto the site and order some more. Glad we could help you!