Yummy Mince Stew Recipe Pls?

kingz160307, Feb 22, 12:33am
Does anybody have a really nice Mince Stew Recipe they can share pls?

Cheers :)

245sam, Feb 22, 12:44am
kingz160307, have a look at:-

http://trademecooks.net.nz/viewtopic. php? f=18&t=369

You'll find a variety of options there so hopefully there's one that appeals to you. :-))

toeblister, Feb 22, 1:24am
Sauteed 1 finely chopped onion and 2 cloves of garlic. Add mince and brown. Add finely chopped carrot and courgette. Add 1 oxo cube, slush of worchester sauce, soya sauce. Add tin of tomatoes. (I use campbells beef stock) but one can just add water. Add pkt of cream of mushroom soup to thicken. That's it! Now what you can do is boil some poatoes with skins on (Cut in quarters) when cooked toss in with mince. Do the same to kumara or brocoli... . or pumpkin... whatever you have. Hearty meal :)

lavender32, Feb 22, 2:12am
I use Maggie oxtail Soup Mix in my mince.

mber2, Feb 22, 2:20am
hey lavender
I use maggie onion soup as well as oxtail soup yummy isnt it

theanimal1, Aug 27, 6:15pm
Mexican Mince and Potato Bake

•1 teaspoon olive oil •500g beef mince •2-3 cloves of garlic – finely sliced •1 green capsicum - chopped •1 yellow capsicum - chopped •8 spring onions (2 bunches) sliced •3 small-medium tomatoes – chopped •1 teaspoon chilli powder •1 tablespoon ground cumin •1 teaspoon garlic salt •1/2 teaspoon black pepper •1/4 teaspoon salt, •3-5 large baking potatoes, sliced thin, •3/4 cup grated tasty cheese. Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large pan, heat the oil, add the mince, capsicums and spring onions. Cook, stirring as needed, until the mince is browned and the vegetables are softened. Add tomatoes, spices and salt, cook, stirring as needed until the flavours are blended, about five minutes. Arrange layers of the potatoes and mince mixture in the baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes, uncover and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Bake until the potatoes are cooked through and the cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes longer.