Muffins with walnut caramel topping

sam547, Jul 30, 9:53am
tasted a muffin today that I think was a plain muffin but it had walnut, and sort of a caramel sauce (maybe brown sugar & butter) with walnuts on top. I assume that you put the topping in the muffin tin first.

Anyone got a recipe? ?

noonesgirl, Jul 30, 10:06am
Topping on top. Do your basic muffin recipie & put Caramel Condensed Milk & chopped walnuts on top. Bake as norm.

elliehen, Jul 31, 4:15am
cookessentials mentions, in another thread, putting a jersey cream caramel in the middle of the muffin. You could put some chopped walnuts in with it and the filling would probably bubble up to the top.

guest, Mar 22, 1:47pm
it looks really moist!!i tried sraveel time to make a moist and fluffy muffin but it never met my expectation. muffin for me is the hardest among all my baking attempt.

guest, Mar 23, 5:47am
I tried the blueberry one, absloutely horrible, the center is filled with jam and just tastes fake. I liked their older ones (not their supersize, but their flavor)

guest, Mar 24, 2:20pm
What a cool idea when you just want a little soniehtmg but you don't want to be tempted by a dozen cupcakes. Wow. I need to try this.BTW: here's the answer to your question about the cookbook I reviewed today: Oh, I meant to talk about vegetarian: yes, there are plenty of vegetarian dishes not very many vegan. But I think a vegetarian would be happier checking this one out from the library rather than buying it. Beth F's last post ..