Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs

tahnasha, Jul 20, 2:02am
I have a kilo of them for tea, what should I do with them, any ideas?

cloudberry, Jul 20, 2:43am
Dust them with paprika, roll them up, put them in an oven dish and add a can of tomatoes, chopped onion, black olives, and some chicken stock and garlic, cook in a moderate oven 45 - 50 minutes.

cloudberry, Jul 20, 2:57am
Or you could try this: Lie the chicken thighs on a flat surface and smear each one with pesto. (or tapenade, or what have you. ) Put spinach leaves or basil leaves if it's summer in the centre of the chicken. Top with sundried tomatoes (well drained) and a little piece of goat's cheese or feta over the tomatoes. Roll up and wrap a rasher of bacon around each parcel and place in a baking dish. They should fit snuggly into the dish. (It pays to spray the dish with non-stick spray. ) Drizzle over a little white wine and bake for 45-50 minutes at 175C fan bake - let rest for a few minutes then slice and place on a plate with a drizzle of the cooking juices over the meat.

tahnasha, Jul 20, 3:06am
Yumm, they both sounds nice, thanks

harrislucinda, Jul 20, 4:45am
wehad thepowerofftodayandhavecurryedsomeandhave themcookingon thetopofthewoodburnerjustfryedthemadd1onion1garlic1tomatoiusedsomesoup2cupschicken stockandcurryandflourpastmixedaltogetherandseasoninteresting to seewhatthey tastlike

stormbaby, Jul 20, 9:33am
You know, I always think the meat on the chicken thighs is much nicer than the chicken breasts. Tastier and more moist. Just my opinion.

nfh1, Jul 20, 9:34am
Me too.

Oh stormbaby - I am not stalking you - we changed boards at the same time! ! !

cloudberry, Jul 20, 9:39am
Me too. And if I can find them with the skin on and the bone still in, so much the better. They are even tastier. Unfortunately this doesn't happen often.

harrislucinda, Jul 20, 10:03am
newworldhad themon speciallast weekabout$9akg

lindar, Jul 20, 9:52pm
I roll them lightly in rolled oats, before adding veges, tin of tomatoes and herbs. Cook in casserole or crockpot. Slightly thinckens the juice

motorbo, Jul 21, 5:24am
also yummy browned chuck into pot or casserole along with browned bacon, sliced mushrooms, onions or leeks, some white wine and stock and cook, or make the above with less stock and add a wee bit of cream and some pasta, but i also luv them pan fried with paprika over them,

vailima1, Jul 21, 5:28am
Rub with a store bought chilli /lime mix in a jar and grill

waswoods, Jul 21, 8:53am
JUst wrapped in bacon and cooked in a hot oven is also yummy

featherfeet, Nov 16, 10:02pm
I SO agree ! !