Copycat Recipies - From your local cafe/resturant

Page 9 / 9
sumstyle, Oct 8, 6:24am
O yeah, that stuff is amazing!

familychch, Oct 8, 6:33am
They sound really yummy. Did they look like these!
http://www.nzchristianfoundation.org.nz/wa.asp!idWebPage=45049&idDetails=265

lee_bielski, Oct 12, 8:58am
hmmm all those yummie cakes and slices. How about a few entree or main meals from your fav resturants/ cafes.

its amazing how easy some of them are to make,

amanda72, Oct 14, 7:56am
Hi all
Just wondering if anyone has the recipe for the Lonestar Cowboy Bean Dip!I had it for the first time last week and it is so delicious.
Thanking you in advance!
Amanda

carlosjackal, Oct 14, 9:02am

babytears, Oct 29, 3:39am
Thanks. but unfortunately not. I have tried those recipes, but didn't come close. the toffee in the Makana version literally just melts in your mouth. :)

babytears, Oct 29, 3:41am
Oh yes it is expensive, I'd love to be able to make it. nice that you understand.lol :)

vampiriousmist, Oct 29, 4:04am
I shall be making this next baking day ! Sounds devine !

smileeah, Oct 30, 8:27am
Anyone by chance know how to make McCafe's Carrot, Walnut and Bran muffins!

trickytash, Oct 31, 8:01am
Hi, anyone know the recipe for indonesian chicken from 'food for thought' cafe in gisborne!it is delicious!

skippie1, Nov 19, 9:21am
Does anyone know how to make the Lime and Coconut cake that is sold at Taste in Hastings, has a thin icing with slivered Almonds on top. Much appreciated.

elliehen, Nov 24, 9:16am
Bumped for seasiders

samsnan, Nov 19, 1:31am
Well I am after the basic muffin mixture that is used in the Coffee Time cafe in Pukekohe. They add whatever to the mixture and it makes a lovely muffin. Dont anyone tell me that it will be a pre mix cause I Have already asked the owner and I know that Bruce would not tell me lies as he too nice a bloke to do that.Somebody please get it for me. TIA

parsondian, Dec 1, 2:42am
Bump (selfish reasons) - making some of these wonderful sounding cakes today, want this thread at the top & not out page 8.

babytears, Dec 21, 7:40am
Bumping. just so this doesn't disappear