Thread for Tea lovers

red2, Nov 23, 9:27pm
here is a good website for people into drinking different teas - you can buy online . Just got some little sample tins for gifts . I found this site by trying their Feng Shui green tea in a cafe , the smell and taste was amazingwww.teatotal.co.nz

cookessentials, Dec 1, 5:03pm
Teatotal started as a shop in Milford ( North Shore, Auckland) they do have some lovey teas. I love the Tleaf tea - some great flavours, chai is my favourite as is the Earl Grey Excelsior.

trah, Dec 1, 9:06pm
And they now have a factory shop in Albany. I bought some tea there last week. I love their Earl Grey teas.

nauru, Dec 1, 9:20pm
Where abouts in Albany please?

red2, Dec 1, 9:21pm
I bought several packs of their 6 x sample teas - really cute tins and great packaging - will use for Xmas pressies . And I got a tin of the Feng Shui for me ! ! Yum

trah, Dec 2, 1:51am
Factory shop is on Bush Road, not far in from the old Albany Highway end, on the right. Sorry don't know street number - might be in ph. book? "Tea Total" is on the signboard at the end of the drive which it shares with about three other premises.

bilou2, Jun 27, 12:03pm
Can't believe, unless I am going blind - went to 277 Foodtown supermarket today and searched high and low for loose leaf tea - not the teabags and I couldn't find it. Was it just this supermarket or what? Couldn't believe it. Has anyone else found this?

neil_di, Jun 27, 8:38pm
yes bilou. . I have found some countdown shops have very little loose tea. . so frustrating. . may have to make ourselves heard. . good tea is as important as decent coffee beans! ! Even the green tea selection is mainly tea bags grrr :(

cookessentials, Jun 27, 9:54pm
The Tleaf tea is so nice. I have also been drinking some of their fruit teas such as sweet assassin and berrylicious. Tleaf are in Wellington but you can buy online and it is also sold in other outlets such as deli's. The tins are black and orange. You can buy in a tin or a pouch and they do a range of black teas, green and fruit teas.
Tea total in milford have their own caf'e as well as their teas for sale.

poce, Jun 27, 11:38pm
I have parsely tea with a sprig of rosemary.

bedazzledjewels, Sep 11, 6:08pm
Their branch in Mt Eden became Chapter and I think they have a website too.
I adore tea shops!