Glazed carrots

highfences, Jun 25, 11:36pm
Glazed carrots recipe maybe thickened with cornflour

blou, Jun 25, 11:39pm
I glaze my carrots with a mixture of Maple Syrup and Rosemary
seems to work somehow . .

fifie, Jun 25, 11:44pm
Either a knob of butter and a tablespoon of brown sugar tossed around the carrots, OR a drizzle of honey and sprinkled with a few toasted sesame seeds works for me.

horizons_, Jun 25, 11:46pm
Knob of butter, sugar and garlic is yummy. Try cooking them in orange juice.

petal1955, Jun 26, 12:17am
x1
Try these ! ! !
GLAZED CARROTS

Cooked carrots that have been cut diagonally

1 tbsp honey

1 tbsp brown sugar

pinch dry mustard powder

pinch cayenne pepper

melt those until slightly melted add carrots and toss with some parsley

tinkagirl, Jun 26, 7:21am
Put your carrots in a pot with a tablespoon of butter, a good teaspoon of honey and the juice of half an orange. Don't add any water, cook with lid on for half the time. Take the lid off and let the juice reduce down while still cooking the carrots. They will be totally covered in glaze which has also been cooked into the carrots. Also try it with just with the butter and honey... this is the only way I can get carrots into my husband - he is such a baby! ! !

sooseque, Jun 26, 9:34am
Tangy carrots
4 cups sliced carrots
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 TBLSP cornflour
1/4 cup vinegar
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup butter
Cook carrots until barely tender, mix sugar, cornflour, vinegar and water, cook until thick stirring constantly. Add carrots and let stand over low heat for 5 - 10 minutes, add butter. serves 6

natalie9, Jun 26, 9:47am
Carrots cooked in orange juice, not glazed but yum

cookessentials, Jul 10, 9:20am
I have a recipe for glazed turnips and they are really really tasty. Many people dont like turnips, but this is certanly worth trying.

kaydee16, Jul 10, 11:05pm
Carrots cut into thin matchsticks can be cooked in the glaze (orange juice etc) in the microwave. Nice and quick.

joybells2, Oct 16, 11:47am
Bake in the oven cut into thin long pieces with butter, then when nearly cooked drizzle with honey and toasted sesame seeds and put back into oven for a while, nicer than boiled ones.