Breadmaker recipes please...

aleesham, May 27, 9:26pm
Hey guys, I'm after a couple of tried and loved breadmaker recipes. for a 750gram loaf please. A plain white loaf, and some nice seeded loaves would be awesome. Thanks in advance :)

korbo, May 27, 9:37pm
x1
I have posted this many times on trade me... .
300ml warm water
2 teasp sugar
1 1/2 teasp salt
2 tblesp oil
3 cups flour
2 tblesp milk powder
3 teasp yeast (red lid jar)
put all in bucket in that order.
for flavoured bread, just add when the beep beeps.
i use grated cheese, onion, herbs, or mixed fruit, spices.
the choice is yours and anything goes.

good luck let us know... .

aleesham, May 27, 9:43pm
Thanks heaps korbo... I will try that one tonight :)

unknowndisorder, May 27, 11:03pm
If you do a search, change the "date posted" to ANYTIME, and you'll get way more recipes than you'll have time to try out :)
There is a really good thread with lots of different ideas in it, so basically, you need to figure out what you'd like to try and take it from there :)

korbo, Jun 1, 8:15pm
how did the bread turn out. ? ? ? ?

korbo, Jun 2, 10:05am
. .

flower44, Jun 3, 5:22am
Have you tried beer bread? I hear it is nice and easy and the alochol goes out of it when you cook it.

pickles7, Jun 4, 10:54am
I have just taken this out of my Panasonic bread maker. yummmmmmmmmy
4 cups of high grade flour , 2 teaspoons each of sure bake yeast, sugar , salt. . 2 Tablespoons each of milk powder, soft butter. . 350 mils of warm water. . 4 hour bake. I add more water if my bread maker is under strain. often 1 Tablespoon is all that is required, you shouldn't hear a knocking sound at all. The flour sometimes is just that bit dryer.

pickles7, Jun 4, 10:57am
you are so right. . It is a case of finding the recipe that suits you and sticking with it. I haven't made any other recipe than the one I posted now for 15 years. Same as the fruit loaf I make , never change a good thing I say.

duckmoon, Jun 4, 11:02am
I missed placed my recipe book for a couple of weeks...
I googled the make/model etc and put recipe book in the search and found therecipes for my machine

lx4000, Jun 4, 11:13pm
I have a bread maker but never use it!
I find making it buy hand easy as. Just get what you want to add and put it in after you have done the first stage rising.

I make high fiber, savory and herb loaves, all sorts. Pending on what I want at the time. No recipe either! Just have the basic add yeast, sugar, flour, salt and warm water and take it from there.

(barloo)

rosielee3, Jan 2, 12:34am
bumping for my own reference later today!

rosielee3, Jan 2, 3:16am
can any one let me know if this is 750g or 1kg??

rosielee3, Jan 2, 3:20am
ok first post requests for750 so ill put my maker on that!

aleesham, May 27, 9:26pm
Hey guys,I'm after a couple of tried and loved breadmaker recipes.for a 750gram loaf please.A plain white loaf, and some nice seeded loaves would be awesome.Thanks in advance :)

korbo, May 27, 9:37pm
I have posted this many times on trade me.
300ml warm water
2 teasp sugar
1 1/2 teasp salt
2 tblesp oil
3 cups flour
2 tblesp milk powder
3 teasp yeast (red lid jar)
put all in bucket in that order.
for flavoured bread, just add when the beep beeps.
i use grated cheese, onion, herbs, or mixed fruit, spices.
the choice is yours and anything goes.

good luck let us know.

aleesham, May 27, 9:43pm
Thanks heaps korbo. I will try that one tonight :)

unknowndisorder, May 27, 11:03pm
If you do a search, change the "date posted" to ANYTIME, and you'll get way more recipes than you'll have time to try out :)
There is a really good thread with lots of different ideas in it, so basically, you need to figure out what you'd like to try and take it from there :)

korbo, Jun 1, 8:15pm
how did the bread turn out.!

flower44, Jun 3, 5:22am
Have you tried beer bread!I hear it is nice and easy and the alochol goes out of it when you cook it.

pickles7, Jun 4, 10:54am
I have just taken this out of my Panasonic bread maker.yummmmmmmmmy
4 cups of high grade flour , 2 teaspoons each of sure bake yeast, sugar , salt. 2 Tablespoons each of milk powder, soft butter.350 mils of warm water.4 hour bake. I add more water if my bread maker is under strain. often 1 Tablespoon is all that is required, you shouldn't hear a knocking sound at all. The flour sometimes is just that bit dryer.

pickles7, Jun 4, 10:57am
you are so right. It is a case of finding the recipe that suits you and sticking with it. I haven't made any other recipe than the one I posted now for 15 years. Same as the fruit loaf I make , never change a good thing I say.

duckmoon, Jun 4, 11:02am
I missed placed my recipe book for a couple of weeks.
I googled the make/model etc and put recipe book in the search and found therecipes for my machine

lx4000, Jun 4, 11:13pm
I have a bread maker but never use it!
I find making it buy hand easy as. Just get what you want to add and put it in after you have done the first stage rising.

I make high fiber, savory and herb loaves, all sorts. Pending on what I want at the time. No recipe either! Just have the basic add yeast, sugar, flour, salt and warm water and take it from there.

(barloo)