Peanut butter biscuits with no flour?

popelka1, May 15, 2:29am
I saw a recipe in here somewhere a while ago for peanut butter biscuits that had no flour in them? I think there was only about 3-4 ingredients but now I can't find the recipe, no matter how hard I search for it, even using the search function... Does anyone know a very simple no flour biscuit recipe using peanut butter please? :o)

evorotorua, May 15, 4:06am
I found this one from an earlier thread:
Crunchy Peanut Butter Biscuits Gluten Free

Ingredients

Makes approximately 32

2 cups extra crunchy peanut butter
1 cup Chelsea Icing Sugar
1 cup Chelsea White Sugar
2 eggs
½ teaspoon vanilla essence

Method

Preheat oven to 170°C. Cover a baking tray with non stick baking paper.

Mix all ingredients until well combined. Drop spoonfuls onto the prepared tray and flatten with a wet fork. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.

davewendy, May 15, 4:10am
Hiya #1 - there's one in my never fail recipe book.
I can't recall if I've baked it or not! Here 'tis anyway!

1 egg
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup sugar

Beat egg. Mix egg, peanut butter and sugar together.
Roll two tablespoonsful of mixture into balls.
Place on a greased baking tray and flatten with a fork, allowing room for spreading. Bake at 180degC for 10 minutes or until golden.
Makes about 12.

davewendy, May 15, 4:11am
P. S. There's a photo of them and they look good considering the shortage of ingredients! ! !

guest, Apr 2, 9:37am
it was the most requested cake she has ever made. Looked amzanig! I got the recipe out of her cook book. It required eight eggs (whoa) and a whole block of dark chocolate, decadent I mixed and baked following the recipe and then took it out of the oven to cool. Hmmmm looked a little wobbly. I took my lovingly made cake to the dinner party I was going to still in the baking tin. It wasn't setting. Was it under cooked? I popped it back in the oven and cooked it a bit more at my host's house. Hmmm, still wobbly. It was getting late, we really had to plate up. I let it cool a bit, slowly pushed it out of the spring form pan and .FLOP!The problem was Donna had forgotten to add one very important thing in the recipe instructions. The cake needs 2 hours setting time in the fridge. This wasn't written anywhere in the cook book! Massive cake fail! Have since had this beauty again and I understand the attraction, but it does bring flash backs of embarrassing cooking incidents

guest, Apr 6, 6:27am
xiICxp wwdbdqkifbda