Madaliene cakes specialty shop.Melbourne.

rovertniloc, Jul 27, 9:32pm
anyone know where it is? Hilary Barry was given a t-towel from there this morning on Paul Henry.

245sam, Jul 27, 9:51pm
rovertniloc, I'm not sure if this is the same place as you are enquiring about but from a Google search I found this.

"Madeleine's Cake Shop & Bakery Pty Ltd,
26-28 Chute St, Diamond Creek, VIC, 3089"

Hope that helps. :-))

rovertniloc, Jul 27, 10:30pm
Thanks 245sam, I found that one too, but dont think its the specialty shop.

245sam, Jul 27, 11:13pm
rovertniloc, some years ago when we first visited Melbourne we were told that there was a specialty cake shop at St Kilda that was a MUST go to - I don't remember its name and I did actually wonder if that is the shop you are asking about? I distinctly remember that was where it is/was though because being a South Islander, I remembered its location having the same name as part of our city of Dunedin. :-))

carriebradshaw, Jul 28, 10:12am
There are lots of speciality cake shops in St Kilda,on Acland st.Dont recall Madelines though.Emperor cakes is popular,can't remember the others but will check next time am in St Kilda(I live in Melbourne)
Just to clarify, was the shop called Madelines or is that what they specialized in?

unknowndisorder, Jul 28, 10:36am

rovertniloc, Jul 28, 10:28pm
I dont think the shop is called Madelines, I have checked that one out.

rovertniloc, Jul 28, 10:31pm
YOURE A LEGEND unknown, that is the one ! THANK YOU!

unknowndisorder, Feb 5, 7:57am
You are welcome, but it is not strictly Madeleines. just someone mentioned they loved the freshly made ones and were worth the wait. :)