Chelsea Winter recipe needed pls

dealz4all, Dec 6, 6:51pm
Hi was wondering if some kind person has the recipe out of Chelsea's new cookbook "Everyday Happiness" for the pork chops or steaks it is soaked in milk has apple in the recipe. It is not the ones on her website. I have but this great book on my xmas wish list. Many thnks :)

thuntzster, Dec 8, 9:10am
Go on help dealz4all out

dolphin19, Dec 9, 2:43am
I've got the pork chop recipe in Chelsea's HomeMade Happiness. Will write it out a bit later if you still need it.

johne21, Dec 9, 6:14pm
Thank you Dolphin much appreciated.

dolphin19, Apr 29, 6:08pm
1 - 1.5kg pork loin chops
2c milk
neutral oil for cooking
salt and ground black and whit pepper
50g butter
2 onions finely chopped
2 apples, peeled and finely sliced
5 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves chopped or 10 fresh sage leaves
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
2c reduced-salt chicken stock
1/2c apple or orange juice
3 tbsp peach chutney
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp water
3 tsp honey
zest of 1 orange
pinch of chilli flakes

Place pork chops in a large plastic container, add the milk to cover (you may need a bit more). Seal and refrigerate overnight.
Arrange the pork chops on a board and pat dry with paper towels. Brush with oil and season generously with salt and the black and white peppers on both sides.
Heat a large frying pan over a high heat. Add 1 tbsp of oil and fry the chops on one side until golden brown then turn over to brown the other side. Set aside and tip the excess fat from the pan.
Add the butter to the same pan and turn the heat down to medium, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring until starting to go soft and coloured. Add the apple, garlic, herbs and fennel seeds, cook for another 5 minutes.
Pour in the chicken stock and apple or orange juice, then add the chutney, apple cider vinegar, cornflour mixture, honey, orange zest and chilli flakes. Stir to combine, then simmer for 15-20 minutes until reduced to a nice sauce. Add the chops with 5 minutes to go.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. If it's too sweet add more vinegar, if too sour some more chutney.
Serve with greens.