24 cup standard size muffin pan

Page 2 / 2
cookessentials, May 4, 7:13pm
Well, unless you want a silicone 24 cup for $415. 13! They come from the same commercial distributor I deal with.

lisa7, May 5, 12:36am
These tins side-by-side do not fit in my oven :o(

cookessentials, May 5, 1:23am
Do you have a fan oven lisa? if so, you can use at two different heights in your oven - ie: one tray on top shelf and the other on the middle.

uli, May 5, 1:33am
Wow - there are still places outside of Europe where you can get non non-stick pans? Or do they come from over there?

lisa7, May 5, 1:47am
Yes I do, that info is so gratefuly received! Do I keep the temp @ 180 degrees?

cookessentials, May 5, 3:12am
What temp does your recipe say lisa? as fan ovens tend to cook far faster, you can usually reduce the temp a little or not cook for as long.

245sam, May 5, 3:25am
lisa7, I recall from when we bought our stove that the advice was to lower the conventional oven-bake temperature by 20°C whenever using fan-bake and that's what I have always successfully done (and still do). :-))

cookessentials, May 5, 3:28am
Yes, thats about right 245sam - 15-20 degrees less. Hopefully lisa will be able to manage doing two doz muffins in one go.

snapit, May 5, 4:42am
I use 2 muffin trays on 2 shelves all the time and use fan bake which is a separate selection on my oven and it is 20c less so 160 on fan bake and 180 on normal bake. You can increase the temp of fan bake if the original baking is higher just leave the difference of 20 c

lisa7, May 5, 4:43am
Wow, thank you guys! I had to make 80 cupcakes not so long ago and had to do one batch at a time, 7 times arghhh. Now I have to do another 60, so I will use fan bake at 160 degrees. Thank you oh so much, I am very thankful for this tip, fingers crossed for me :o)

cookessentials, May 5, 4:45am
I am sure they will be perfect - just keep an eye on them

cookessentials, May 18, 9:52am
lisa7 how did you manage with the two muffin trays in the oven?