MKR Australia - My Kitchen Rules

Page 2 / 2
battgirl, Jun 11, 8:09am
that's what I thought initially too. will stick to the traditional method now though.

rainrain1, Jun 11, 8:11am
Haven't had dinner, my mouth's watering

karlymouse, Jun 11, 8:29am
Look at the tiny amount of sauce these girls have made . around a cup full

flyingwitch, Jun 11, 8:03pm
oh dear promo girls have gone i wished it had been kat and andre so so nasty i think the promo girls were more stupid but the other to very nasty the next ones to go after that would be cinderella and her prince i hope dont care for the texan all that much

unknowndisorder, Jun 11, 9:01pm
smallwoods, I phoned the 0900 number to ask for your post to be removed. Can we please not have spoilers, some of us work hard to not find out who wins, and I am now going to try and pretend I didn't see that post.

If you want to slam me, feel free, but please don't post spoilers :)

raloki, Jun 11, 9:04pm
Yes I was disappointed with that result of the promo girls going too. Seeing the shorts for Monday it looks like Kat (by name and nature) has a massive meltdown.

battgirl, Jun 11, 9:52pm
Thanks for that unknowdisorder - once seen cannot be unseen and I'm glad I didn't see it. Why do folks do that?!

unknowndisorder, Jun 11, 10:16pm
I don't know, but like to think that they think they are "superior" for want of another word, because they know, and don't realise how Damned hard it is to NOT find out. (Rather than thinking they like to deliberatelymruin it for others).

I only posted so that there was a record why the post was deleted, and hoped not many saw it (I figured waiting for it to be removed by voting would stuff it up for others, so after voting decided I would do something I never thought I would and phone).

battgirl, Jun 11, 10:40pm
We all have the ability to Google - it's not big nor clever. Job well done!

davidt4, Jun 11, 10:41pm
Thanks for doing that, it is much appreciated.

samanya, Jun 11, 11:38pm
Bless you

kaddiew, Jun 12, 12:14am
Thanks for doing that. It was too late for me, and I stupidly "went there". Won't reveal what I found. I don't understand the need for some to feel superior, either.

raloki, Jun 12, 3:54am
Thanks too for getting it removed unknowndisorder. I saw the comment, but decided not to google it and stuck to looking at the exit interview on popsugar for the girls that went last night, which had no spoilers. Now I am hoping I have a forgetterry episode as to who the winner is.

samanya, Jun 12, 4:49am
I hope you have a forgettery episode as well raioki, but I suspect that, as in a lot of cases, you can't remember the things you should remember & can't forget the things you want to . at least that's how I find it!

bedazzledjewels, Jun 18, 11:29pm
I didn't see the ending last night. Who won immunity please and who is in the cook off? I quite enjoyed that latest challenge.

kaddiew, Jun 19, 1:18am
Trust this won't be a spoiler for anyone yet to watch. The Brit blokes won immunity, and the cook off is between the asian girls and the young blonde girls (sorry, can't recall names!)

bedazzledjewels, Jun 23, 10:38pm
I'm giving up on this series for a while. Someone please let me know when the semifinals start.

kaddiew, Jun 23, 11:55pm
Will do. At this rate it looks like it'll be a very LONG way off!

raine8, Jun 23, 11:57pm
Who one last night please my sky cut out just before the scores thanks

wachael1, Jun 24, 12:33am
Eva and Debra won - by about 5 points in the end.